Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Corporate Security Supervisor
December 2014 to Present
Provides administrative direction, planning, managing, and administering the security operations and activities to protect the organization's assets and confidential data from internal and external threats such as fraud, data security breaches, theft, natural disasters and other potential incidents.
• Develop a comprehensive safety and security plan, identifying relevant security procedures, ensure the plan is being followed, maintained and appropriate training is provided to relevant parties. Establish and maintain positive relations with external contacts relevant to conducting business. Partner with other departments and/or locations, to establish specialized security/safety protocols, policies and procedures as well as alignment with Corporate level practices.
• Oversee safety and security activities, ensuring daily operational efficiency and Identify, analyze and mitigate security risks to the organization.
• Directs, develops, maintains and enforces all aspects of the employee identification, access control, fire and life safety, environmental safety, emergency preparedness, and parking program management for the Corporation in accordance with all; maintains necessary documentation and reports.
June 1996 to Present
Direct personnel in developing company security measures, to comply with federal regulations. Interview and hire guards to fill security guard vacancies.
• Escort individuals to protect against bodily injury, kidnapping and invasion of privacy.
• Transport individuals to disguise purpose of employment.
• Implement comprehensive security systems to protect individuals, homes and businesses, both commercial and industrial organizations.
• Study physical conditions, observe activities and confer with clients' staff to obtain data regarding internal operations.
• Provide limousine and bodyguards to ensure client protection during trips and outings.
• Plan and review client travel itinerary, mode of transportation and accommodations.
• Travel with client and direct security operations.
• Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities and discuss financial and operational status of properties.
• Investigate and resolve personnel problems and charges of misconduct against staff.
State Police Officer
December 1993 to December 2014
Enforce motor vehicle and criminal laws on state highways in vehicle equipped with two-way radio. Arrest and warn persons guilty of violating motor vehicle regulations and safe driving practices. Maintain order and apprehended criminals.
Administrative / Leadership:
• Train and manage officers in officer tactics and safety, and active shooter; achieved significant improvement in productivity.
• Supervise and manage operations for security firm; schedule hours, resolve conflicts and determine salaries.
• Manage multiple-person team during crisis situation.
• Serve as Post Commander, assigning officers to specific duties.
• Research and recommend changes in PPCT training, Socrates committee and department SOP's.
Direct activities in accident and disaster areas, rendering first aid and restoring traffic to normal.
Law Enforcement Duties:
• Instrumental in arresting multiple subjects in illegal activity.
• Court witness in traffic violations and criminal cases.
• Broadcast orders to police radio patrol units to investigate complaints; relay instructions and questions from remote sites.
• Coordinate police, fire, ambulance and other emergencies; relay instructions to radio unit.
• Monitor silent alarm system to detect illegal entry into business establishments.
• Investigate multiple criminal cases including murder, sex crimes, frauds, forgery, theft, burglary, robbery and white collar crime.
• Conduct major narcotic and currency investigations; work with Federal agents, local agents and prosecutors.
• Serve as undercover agent in retail stores to detect employee negligence; worked as a loss prevention officer to stop retail theft.
• Prepare detailed investigation reports for court presentation.
Bachelor's in Safety
Associate of Science in Criminal Justice