In search for a position within a hospital setting that will benefit from my strong
achievements, significant skills, and knowledge while providing basic emergency
medical care to sick and injured patients. EMT with four years in emergency services
and ambulance driving. Highly motivated Emergency Medical Technician effective at
assessing emergencies of all kinds, including neurological issues. Exceptional problem
solver and decision maker.
• BLS/ACLS certified
• Wound care expert
• Airway management techniques
• HAZMAT training
• Cool and collected under pressure
• Skilled problem solver
Emergency Medical Technician
June 2009 to Present
Provided life support services during medical emergencies on scene and en route to the hospital.
• Maintained a state of readiness and alertness for all assignments.
• Administered continuous and 12-lead electrocardiogram monitoring.
• Rapidly assessed whether life threatening criteria was present and took
• Initiated plans of care based on patient assessments.
• Interacted with patients, families, hospital staff and the general public.
• Operated and maintained emergency vehicles in a safe, efficient manner while obeying all traffic laws.
• Externship Experience: Second Alarmers Association & Rescue
307 Davisville Rd, Willow Grove, PA (215) 659-1885
Provided me with the necessary experience needed in a prehospital emergency
medical service environment.
• Completed recommended clinical time-in at Thomas Jefferson hospital
Additional Work Experience
Pharmacy Technician Assistant
June 2006 to August 2006
Ensure prompt service in the pharmacy department by assisting customers and operating the cash register. I also accept customer and prescription information,
including refill authorization from doctor's office where permitted by state law.
Call Center Technician
March 2006 to August 2006
Conduct surveys with current plan members over the phone.
• Greet customers
• Answer phone calls from physician offices and patients
• Handel patient concerns
• Assist patients with non- prescription medications
• Cashier duties
• Maintained inventory and stock
• Received prescriptions from patients.
Certificate in Emergency Medical Technician
DPT in Pharmacy Technician
• Leadership skills.
• Strong knowledge about procedures to assist patients who are in a delicate
• Skilled in Bariatric transport movement
• Strong experience as a Field Training Officer
• ALS transport experience which includes monitoring Cardiac Telemetry, IV
lines, & ventilator.
• Skillfully transported high & low- risk Psychiatric patients
• Experience in transporting high risk Maternal patients
• Experience in working a code
• Scheduling appointments
• Maintaining medical records
• Billing and coding information for insurance purposes
• Taking & recording vital signs
• Documenting patient's medical histories
• Preparing patients for examination
• Drawing blood
• Administering medications as directed by physician.
• Pennsylvania State EMT certification.
• Strong physical ability to perform the job
• Valid motor vehicle operator's license. Have and maintained a perfect driving record
to allow insurability without prejudice.
• Certificate of completion of Basic ECG recognition & Advance Cardiac Life
• Available to complete a comprehensive background investigation to include criminal
record and employment record.
• Non user of tobacco products and illegal/illicit drugs both.
• Excellent ability to communicate both orally and in writing in English and
understand the follow oral and written instructions
• Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with employees, volunteers
• Able to effectively perform prolong work under adverse emergency conditions
involving physical and mental stress and to think clearly and use independent
judgment in routine and non-routine situations which may occur.