Motivated, personable business professional with more than two years working in customer service and with the public. Recognized for delivering excellent customer service. A very good track record of success backed by strong references. Skills and experience are included in the areas of:
• Business Law
• Exceptional customer service
• Prompt and Accuracy in work
• Data Entry/ Maintaining Databases
• General office skills
• Ability to work independently
• Wills and Estates
• Budgeting/Record Keeping
• Problem Solving
• Complaint Handling
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Willingness to learn
Service Desk Associate
May 2010 to May 2011
• Excelled in role requiring the ability to handle a variety of customer service and administrative tasks and resolve customer issues quickly.
• Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone and front-desk reception within a high-volume environment. Calmed upset/angry customers researched and rapidly solved problems.
• Consistently praised by management for attention to detail, customer service delivery and team-player attitude.
May 2008 to August 2010
Hinds County Chancery Court. Jackson, MS (summers of 2008-2010)
• Served as first point of contact for tax payers, and staff calling or visiting the administrative office. Efficiently provided prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assistance.
• Accurate data entry and filing of budget accounts.
Associate of the Arts in Paralegal Studies
January 2010 to January 2012
Legal Research, Proficent in MS Office suit (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook), excellent written and verbal skills, very flexible with schedule and new ways of improving productivity, goal-driven leader and excellent team player.