• Accomplished Clinical Analyst with over 10 years of experience in managed care software (UM, CM, DM, Medical and Behavioral Health).
• Excellent workflow analysis skills, with ability to translate into more streamlined workflow for clients.
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills by providing end user training, train the trainer and administrative training of software products.
• Excellent organizational skills and leadership qualities.
• Hard working, dedicated professional who is pleasant to work with and is open and flexible to ongoing challenges.
April 2013 to Present
Clinical Business Analyst
• Assisted with configuration on new client implementation
• Provided training of CM/DM/UM end users
• Provided live support
Senior Clinical Consultant/Analyst
1998 to 2005
Assisted with sales demos
• Worked with clients on understanding workflow for the products being installed.
• Assisted with streamlining workflow and saw in many cases increased productivity
• Prepared requirements to give to technical support to set up database
• Assisted client and internal team with UI and application testing of product using client workflows
• Provided training to end users and admin users
• Provided Train the Trainer classes and provided onsite support to first time trainers
• Provided training to client help desk staff
• Provided on site live support
• Worked across different client departments to get understanding of requirements
• Wrote up requirements to present to project team
• Handled stressful situations calmly and professionally
• Managed defects and kept client up to date on resolution
• Worked well with teammates throughout implementation process
• Assisted with software upgrades
• Traveled over 80% of the time
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
1998 to 2001
• Wrote Test Plans/Use Cases for new functionality to be utilized by in-house and off shore testing resources
• Tested client-server and Web-based functionality using Waterfall/Agile methodologies
• Created test strategy documents
• Provided estimates for script writing and testing efforts to manager
• Performed Smoke and Regression testing
1996 to 1998
• Provided workflow analysis and assisted with set up of Physician Scheduling Product
• Provided testing of software
• Provided training of software to end users and admin users
• MEDecision, Inc: Sr. Clinical Consultant in Wayne PA office
• Capp Care, Newport Beach, Ca: company purchased PRS, assisted with transition
• PRS, Cypress California: Utilization Review Manager. Company purchased in 1993 by Capp Care
• Intracorp, Anaheim California: Telephonic UM Reviewer. Promoted to supervisor.
• St Joseph Hospital, Orange Ca: Staff and Relief Charge Nurse on Telemetry/ESRD Unit
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Active CA RN License