Six years of combined experience as an accounting staff, Meet deadlines on a timely basis; efficient under pressure.
May 2011 to Present
Entering items in to QuickBooks crediting or debiting an account such as expenses, revenue, asset and liability.
• Verify the balances are accurate by checking journal entries, vendor bills and customer invoices.
• Perform bank reconciliation duties on a monthly basis, and follow up on differences with bank staff.
• Perform month-end procedures. Such reconciling bank statement balances to cash ledgers, making journal entries to adjust unpaid bills or correcting prepaid expense amounts.
• Maintains and makes necessary adjustments to various records.
• Prepares or checks invoices, requisitions and other documents for processing.
• Compiles routine numerical information for report purposes by hand on internal computer records.
• Perform clerical duties such as sorting mail, filing, and typing.
June 2008 to April 2011
Maintains and makes necessary adjustments to various records and /or logs such as journals, payroll/ time reports, or property records.
• Responsible for managing year-end cut off processes for Accounts Payable.
• Responsible for accuracy and timely processing of weekly cheque printing.
• Provides reports as required by Finance management team.
• Other general accounting duties as assigned.
August 2006 to June 2008
Prepares and processes purchase orders, invoices, cheque requests, manual cheques and contract payments.
• Ensures purchase orders, receiving and invoices are matched.
• Responsible for processing and maintenance of encumbrances (Fee for Service Contracts, Lease Agreements, Rental Agreements, etc).
• Reviews and approves purchasing and accounts payable transactions.
• Responsible for the monthly and financial reports such as disbursement and payroll.
• Perform a variety of tasks include journal entries, ledger confirmations and bank reconciliations.
• Monitoring fixed and asset.
January 2005 to June 2005
Responsible in preparing of new intro products from different suppliers.
• Maintains and prepares list of supplier's product that they presented for the monthly and quarterly promo.
• Assist financial responsibilities such quotation, billing, reporting and invoicing for markeying fees and expenses, cooperative advertising requests and documentation.
• Monitoring the points availed by the customers.
Bachelor of Science in Commerce
• Proficiency in Microsoft office including Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet and Email
• Knowledge of bookkeeping practices and principles
• Skill in maintaining accounting or bookkeeping records.
• Skill in both verbal and written communication.
• Knowledge in QuickBooks, 128 Tech Consulting, Microsoft Money and Volutive.