Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2013 to Present
Manage day-to-day activities encompassing business and financial administration, sales/marketing, customer service,
material inventories, warehouse receiving, and logistics strategies associated with printing and production of superior
quality banners and flags. Currently, orchestrating complete overhaul of Sage 50 database/financial system to create proper
full accounting procedures by designing and initiating inventory tracking, item IDs and descriptions for 25K items
including proper item classes, building assemblies, reporting, importing/exporting for Excel, Crystal Report invoices, and user interface setups to simplify training and enhance comprehension. Oversee all aspects of technology and special
projects including computer, telephone, and security systems; software installation/upgrades; server upgrades, routers, and internet connectivity.
• Completely revamped entire IT hardware and software including all servers and workstations, operating systems and applications, WIFI, and multiple location integration at new warehouse and offices, and a new NYC main
office location. Established remote access for three national users utilizing Windows Terminal Server as well as online connectivity applications. Implemented online backup systems for all servers and locations.
• Spearheaded warehouse move from 45,000 sq. ft. facility that had been occupied for over 50 years to a modern
23,000 sq. ft. warehouse; supervised logistics setup, drive-in pallet racking system purchasing and layout,
waste/recycling procedures, installation of alarm system, and purchase of office furniture.
• Replaced company's multiple phone systems with VoIP system, enabling main office, warehouse, and remote
users to share same system. Installed and set up security, technical support, and cameras at both locations.
DIRECTOR OF ADVANCEMENT INFORMATION SERVICES
2012 to 2013
Maintained data and reporting protocol and integrity while assisting in the development and implementation of best
practices for the management of Raiser's Edge database in conjunction with Financial Edge. Managed development
functions in donor database, including gift entries, reports, and regular maintenance of records.
• Facilitated complete transition from The Raiser's Edge and Financial Edge local server install to Web-based
system; remained current with enhancements to functionality to optimize use of database organization-wide.
• Served as point person for donor and constituent information, managing data integrity and accuracy, report
customization, and analysis.
• Provided support and training in appropriate utilization of application to all new staff; facilitated specialized
training in response to changing roles, business processes, and database functionality.
• Acted as lead prospect researcher for school; utilized Lexis Nexis, Wealth Engine and other creative online "ways" to lead prospect research effort.
GENERAL MANAGER & CONSULTANT
2009 to 2012
Launched new business startup offering technology consulting and services to non-profit and for-profit sectors. Oversaw
all business functions such as financials, customer relations, proposals, business development, marketing, project
management, and more. Provided services in wireless and network support, PC/laptop repair, VoIP, business-IT
integration, databases, data security, web design, SEO, and digital media.
• Upgraded network security, network configurations, anti-virus software, and PC memory for Chester, NJ Borough
Police Department; subsequently, installed PCs in patrol vehicles.
• Saved National Flag $10K per year by identifying unnecessary hardware, eliminating several outdated service
contracts, and reducing internet access costs 65% while improving speeds 35x.
BA in Politics