Maple Grove, MN
2005 to Present
Manage telecom operation, sales, purchasing and implementation of new routes to countries using VOIP.
Direct transformation of operational and functional needs into solutions while
remaining compliant with regulations.
Document system parameters, and optimize the overall solutions effectiveness.
Managed roll-out of wholesale computers, notebooks, and other electronic
1995 to 2005
Managed all aspects of wholesale and retail outlet providing IT business process solution development and network implementations.
Participated in sales calls, demonstrating the value of IT solutions and services. Developed proposals, and solution sizing models based on customer requirements.
Prepared business models, technology plans, service agreements, statements of work and related procedures documentation in support of sales team.
Worked with application technologies and hosting, including hardware configuration and/or data center operations.
Built long term client and vendor relationships, by insuring customer requirements and vendor specifications were appropriately identified and fulfilled.
Supervised staff of 20 technical employees.
Responsible for hiring, training and motivating employees.
1992 to 1995
Designed, sized, and produced signs including neon, digital, and letter signs.
Prepared and presented bids to client based on cost of materials and labor.
Supervised staff of 12 employees in the manufacture and installation of signage.
R&D Engineering Manager
1988 to 1992
Managed R&D electrical engineering department in the design and development of 3 to 6 axis motion controller systems for industrial coordinate measuring machines.
Worked directly with commercial and defense contractors to troubleshoot their coordinate measuring machine systems.
Retrofitted Zeiss controller to competitor’s coordinate measuring machines.
Electrical Engineering Supervisor
1987 to 1988
Built, configured, and tested robotic end effectors and grippers.
Analyzed and evaluated robotic systems and prototypes.
Conducted research into the feasibility, design, operation, and performance of robotic mechanisms, components, and systems.
Conducted research on robotic technology to create new robotic systems and system capabilities.
Processed and interpreted signals and sensors data.
Integrated robotics with peripherals such as welders, controllers, or other equipment.
Microsoft Certification in MS Project
PMP PMI Certification in Project Management Professional
Bachelors in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Advance Level Studies
Electrical/Mechanical Engineer with Project Management professional skilled in collecting project requirements, planning schedules and budgets, directing project execution, maintaining communications, as well as coordinating cross-functional operations of private companies and public sector organizations.
Operations Manager experienced in policy development, daily operations management and resource allocation planning. Able to manage and oversee daily operations of business projects at multiple sites.
Multi task and detail oriented. Expert in maintenance of project records and development of organizational process assets. Adept in indentifying and mitigating risk, with expertise in developing detailed budgets and financial analysis reports for project planned goals and variances.
PMI Project Management Operations / Administration Strategic Program Planning
Training / Development Policy / Procedure Creation Vendor Management
Team Leadership / Motivation Quality Assurance Cost Savings Implementation
• Direct and coordinate activities of businesses and departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and distribution of IT and Telecom products.
• Develop and review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Proficient in all aspects, identifying, analyzing, tracking and monitoring, of the Project Management Body of Knowledge: Scope, Time, Risk, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communication, Procurement and Integration.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.