NYC, Executive Assistant. to CEO, full time
March 2003 to November 2004
Mastered new software relating to non-profit industry for non-denominational international boys school located in Israel.
• Performed secretarial/administrative duties, screened calls for President, prepared correspondence in Word using Dictaphone and verbal dictation, updated Excel worksheets, used contacts, calendar, fax
• Responded to general telephone, email and written inquiries
• Accepted cash, check and credit card donations, recorded donations into database, made deposits
• Sent out donation receipts, information packets, occasion cards
• Researched nonprofit funding online, organized donor dinners, purchased supplies and equipment.
Personal Executive Assistant to President/Owner, full time
May 1999 to August 2002
Became skilled at using new software relating to the intimate apparel manufacturing industry
• Performed all Secretarial/Admin. Duties. Screened President's business/personal calls. Used Word, calendar, Excel, contacts, internet for searches, shopped for corporate and personal gifts via internet and physically, used fax and Quickbooks for personal banking
• Was involved in daily management of various real estate properties owned by the President of the company from rent collection, bill payments, bank deposits, tenant complaints and arranging repairs
• Purchased office supplies and equipment and authorized corporate payments.
Executive Assistant to President/CEO
July 1997 to April 1999
Learned new software relating to the carpet manufacturing and installation industry.
• Screened calls, responded to customer service questions, performed Admin. activities including correspondence, contracts, database entry, Word, Excel, calendar, contacts, internet research, faxing
• Was actively involved with corporate and family/personal matters including the President's personal property management. Shopped for corporate and personal gifts via internet and physically, paid bills by hand, collected rents, made deposits, took complaints, arranged repairs and completed checkbook reconciliations.
• Negotiated contracts for office equipment and authorized payments.
Contact, Driver, Office Manager
June 1991 to July 1997
Trained at White Plains Hospital in order to instruct patients on self-breast exam techniques
• Drove 28' van to pre-arranged locations throughout NYC, NJ and CT.
• Instructed women using a plastic model, ran films, answered questions about self-breast exams and escorted patients to rear of van where an ex-ray technician filmed the mammograms
• Learned and used a medical database to record and process payments and bill insurance companies
• Was the point of contact person with Doctors, Nurses and patients and their families.