Personal Banker/Back up Teller
July 2011 to Present
Customer Service- Greet customers entering the lobby. Open new accounts such as checking, savings, business etc. Assist customers with stop payments, change of address, issuing debit cards etc. On a daily basis I frequently make copies, use a fax machine, answer multiple phone lines, use 10 key, file documents, and handle documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. I cover the teller line when needed such as accepting deposits, with drawls, payments and any other teller duty. Manage vault balances and order from fed. This is an outline of what my job duties consist of but are not limited too.
Branch Associate- Customer Service- Greet
March 2010 to June 2012
customers entering the lobby. Accept any and all teller transactions a customer has such as, deposits, with drawls, payments, wire transfers etc. Responsible for my cash drawer. Answer multiple phone lines, make copies and fax, reach daily weekly and monthly goals. Refer customers to the proper person to help them with all other needs that I do not have access too. Overall deliver great customer service and perform all duties assigned to me.
● I'm currently a student working towards a Nursing degree. While in school I would like to work part time in order to meet new people and stay busy. I love to work so and I think it would be a great way to balance out school.
● Women's basketball league benefiting Hood county boys and girls club
● Granbury parks and recreation coed softball
● Lakeside Baptist softball league
● Habitat for Humanity (Hood county)
● 35 wpm
● Strong computer skills
● Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
2008 to Present