June 2013 to Present
Interviews clients, schedules medical appointment, requests medical and police records.
• Communicates with auto insurance providers to obtain policy limits on insurance coverage.
• Responsible for obtaining final medical charges on records, negotiates liens for payout and preparing
• Handles accounts receivable/ payables for office and maintains ledger of all accounts.
Mortgage Claim Researcher /Processor II
June 2012 to February 2013
Request information for real estate closings and financial institutions for foreclosure review project.
• Familiar with HUD-1 and RESPA reform, including the process.
• Analyze tax returns, title reports, escrow instructions, purchase agreements and credit reports.
• Understands rules, regulations policies and or procedures along with investor guidelines.
April 2012 to July 2012
Strong documentation skills related to contract origination, addendums and managing client files.
• Worked closely with clients in obtaining documents and information needed to comply with contracts.
• Maintained emails, answered phones, placed orders and completed other administrative tasks.
• Proofread and corrected memos, agreements, and certificates needed for contract.
Collector II/Escrow Assistant
March 2007 to May 2011
Provided support to Escrow department by assisting with administrative duties and escrow closings.
• Opened orders, inputs closing statements from worksheet prepared by Escrow Officer.
• Hands on experience collecting on delinquent mortgages by placing inbound/outbound calls.
• Effectively completed foreclosure avoidance procedures, to assist borrowers with loan modifications.
Certificate in Paralegal Studies
Word Perfect, Microsoft Word, Excel, Abacus Law
Billing (accounts payable/receivable) Microsoft Office Suite
Managing / Organizing Case Files Westlaw and Abacus Law
Pre-Litigation Concordance and Summation