New York, NY
Senior Sales Executive
July 2009 to October 2012
Senior Sales Executive July 2009 –October 2012
• Generated 2 million in Revenues; Full P &L responsibility of all sales as well as on time payments of accounts receivable.
• Top National & International accounts grossing up to 100k+/event include flash sales with RUE LA LA, HAUTELOOK, IDEELI, BEYOND THE RACK, MODNIQUE, ZULILLY, BLUEFLY, as well as Brick and Mortar accounts with Filene's Basement, Loehmann's, Century 21, Fox’s, TK MAXX, Overstock.com, Smartbargins.com
• Developed group buying marketing campaigns with Living Social, Groupon, Refinery Reserves, Tippr.com, etc., grossing over $120,000 in revenue. Social sales strategies drove 100,000 new visits to the website and increased mailing database with 30,000 new customers.
• Organization, merchandising, and rollout of all retail initiatives for POP-UP and Shop in Shops
• Oversight and approval of all pricing inclusive of margins across wholesale, retail and, discounting.
• Analyzed and directly contributed to each season’s Multi Channel Pricing Strategy. Understating the importance to maintain a profitable business in all sales channels with P&L being core responsibility.
• Responsible to review and negotiate all contracts pertaining to sales and new vendor relationships.
• Sourcing and buying of all third party brands for retail and online.
• Closely worked with team to maintain the image of WWW.APARTSTYLE.COM. Assisted with direction of all marketing creative and styled all product shots for the website
• Analyzed pricing for cost effective strategy. Understating the importance to prioritize and utilized flash sale sites to effectively move inventory throughout each season.
• Worked with marketing department to mange the sales and promotional calendar
• Provided support to the Director of Wholesale; managed account relations with 5 regional showrooms throughout the US. Coordinated samples sets, created line sheets, tracked seasonal pricing and sales, point of contact for all reorders. Involved in Coterie and Intermezzo tradeshow preparations and face-to-face client relationships.
• Worked directly with Apart International Product Design Team to localize the existing collection to fit multi channel sales
• Coordinated all in-house SHOWROOM promotional and sales events; Multiple blogger event sponsored by major corporate sponsor including Johnson & Johnson, Time Out Magazine, Figenza Vodka. Shopping events with Gilt City, Sample Sales/Seasonal Shopping Parties.
February 2008 to June 2009
• Worked as CEO's right hand; managed scheduling, booked travel, and daily administrative duties
• Created a profitable off -price sector of the company that in fewer than 6 months brought in over $ 100,000
• Analyzed cost analysis of previous season's merchandise to present finding to outside Business Manager.
• Managed E -commerce sal es, customer service, and daily PR request from PUNCH PR
• Regularly sourced new ways to create brand awareness using online fashion blogs, sales events, and gifting celebrities.
• Coordinated all logistics for order fulfillment, including mastering specific details of major retailer's routing guidelines.
• Direct contact with NYC, LA, London, and Greek Showrooms. Tracking top performing styles and total seasonal sales.
• Conducted sales presentations of new line to prospective buyers showing knowledge of fit and style
• Responsible for organizing Miami tradeshow and fashion show
May 2007 to December 2007
•Responsible for all east coast salesEuropean men's and women's fashion lines
• Managed over 100 accounts year round; increased accounts by 10% through int ernet research, leads, and industry connections
• Merchandised and sourced new collections, organize price strategy, forecast product placement
• Worked all major trade shows including LENY, Project NY, and Project Vegas
November 2006 to April 2007
• Showroom assistant responsibilities in cluded drafting RA's, writing and pro cessing orders, working with accounting to balance ac counts, dealt with all customer related issues, cold calling for market appointments
• Worked as the liaison between buyers and designers
• Worked major trade shows including, Intermetezzo and Coterie;
• Maintained the visual presentation of showroom housing 3 0+ collections to ensure intimate and sophisticated environment
Assistant Store Manager
November 2005 to December 2006
• Handled up to $10,000 in cash and was re sponsible for all bank deposits
• Developed close working relationships with upper level management as a member of Management for Company's Flagship store
• Implemented training, allowing associates to effectively assist customers throughout the Flagship locat ion
• Trained and identified potential candidates that resembled company values and standards
• Selected to operate other tri state area stores based on adaptability, mobility and leadership skills
August 2002 to September 2005
• Gained exposure in publications such as Cosmopolitan, YM, Elle Girl, Nike, and A&F.com
• Chosen as the face of a newly developing hair col or for a L'Oreal brand
Direct liaison between suppliers and buyers worldwide. Facilitating orders up to $1 million dollars.
● Coordinated logistics for shipments routed within the US as well as internationally.
● Oversaw the development of newly conceived E-commerce site to offer product assortment direct to consumer. Allowing
company to achieve greater profit margins
● P&L responsibilities included but not limited to A/R and A/P .
● Managed corporate finance and responsible for all monthly bill payments.
Bachelors in Management
Inventory management, Mac OS X, Windows XP, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Entourage, Visual 2000, VENDA Control Panel, AIMS Inventory Management, Magento Go, Shopify
Excellent interpersonal skills with a solid background in management, marketing, and consumer buying trends. Highly trained in problem
solving and customer service. Energetic individual consistently cited for upbeat and positive attitude. Enthusiastic and kno wledge hungry
individual who is eager to meet challenges and achieve excellence.