Customer service professional with more than three years of exceptional retail sales, organizational, and marketing experience seeks customer service with ADT.
August 2010 to Present
* Uphold and exemplify the company's core values of quality, service and integrity to create total customer satisfaction.
* Assists in achieving sales by personally assisting customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise; demonstrate products, emphasizing features and benefits; answers customer questions on product information, delivery and care.
* Achieves and grows sales productivity as it relates to dollars and units per transaction. Assists with management of retail inventory for store by monitoring store inventory, making inventory counts, accurately entering merchandise receipts, inventory transfers, etc. by stocking merchandise and by preparing weekly fill ins.
* Help establish positive, repeat customer relationships by adhering to corporate goals, policies and procedures.
* Ensures that exceptional store standards are being met by maintaining store cleanliness, backroom maintenance, overall general store maintenance and by keeping updates and well executed merchandise display
* Provide cash handling and customer check-out assistance.
Sales and Marketing Assistant
September 2007 to Present
* Assist in the planning, tracking and organization of marketing related events for internationally acclaimed motivational speaker.
* Assist with event coordination including securing audio/visual equipment, sales display set-up, cash handling, and distribution of company branded sales items.
* Maintain and develop relationships with existing client base via phone and face-to-face contact, as well as emails.
* Fulfill orders and distribution requests for branded motivational sales items including books, videos, etc.
Crew Leader Assistant
April 2010 to June 2010
* Co-led team of 14 enumerators assigned to collect census data from residents.
* Assisted the crew leader to ensure work was completed according to procedures and on schedule.
* Met daily with enumerators to assign work and conduct quality control on their paperwork to ensure accuracy and completeness.
* Submitted completed and acceptable materials to supervisor on a regular basis.
* Observed enumerators in the field, provided on-the-spot assistance, and recommended additional training for low performing enumerators.
* Reviewed daily payroll forms for accuracy and completeness. Planned work by reviewing assignment area to determine organization of neighborhoods and locate households for conducting interviews.
* Conducted interviews with residents in assigned areas by following stringent guidelines and confidentiality laws. Explained the purpose of the census interview, answered residents' questions, elicited information following a script, and recorded census data on forms.
* Assessed quality control levels on selected addresses, determined which samples passed or failed, and maintained records for quality control verification.
* Complied with accuracy standards while maintaining high production rates.
* Maintained records of hours worked, units produced, miles driven, quality control results, and expenses incurred in the performance of duties.
September 2007 to October 2008
* Completed all sales support duties as assigned by the Shop Manager of natural skin and body care retailer.
* Met and/or exceeded sales goals as set forth by the Shop Manager using corporate guidelines.
* Handled cash transactions using register; restocked shelves.
* Ensured that all actions maintained the customer as #1 priority at all times.
January 2006 to October 2007
* Planned, executed, and hosted specialized parties for girls aged five to 12 years for interactive children's retail chain.
* Conducted an average of 25 fantasy makeovers (including hair, make-up, and nails) to enhance customer's Club Libby Lu experience.
* Created featured entertainment per (i.e.,
* Upsold a variety of available Club Libby Lu products and services.
* Provided cash handling, cash register, and other support assistance as requested by management.
Associates of Arts in Early Childhood Education
September 2008 to January 2009