Authorized to work in the US for any employer
February 2015 to Present
The Daily Routine consists on Walking the Lot ,Getting Familiar with our Inventory, Welcoming Walks in, Asked questions to determine what they are looking for, Dispatched Phone calls to Prospects or Current Clients, Mailing lists, Make sure all of our vehicles are in Meticulous Conditions,
Test Driving, answer questions they have about our Vehicles,
How to Approach a walk in at the right time.
Willingness to make my notes and listen to the General Manager Training and ask questions as needed.
May 2014 to Present
1) Maintained Yacht in Excellent Operational Condition, help Piloted as needed.
2) Wash, rinse off excess of salt water, waxed it in the summer, inspections of engines, generators, electric panels, zincs, called pump out company when needed, dock and undocking coordinating with Captain, fenders out, fenders up, secured Yacht as safest as possible without hesitating.
More confidence in my self of taking the initiative in a matter of seconds without hesitating.
Fast learner, willingness to step up, and very teachable.
November 2012 to Present
1) General Manager of Spectacular Estates such as the following:
a) Merv Griffin Estate Ranch.
b) Frank Sinatra House.
One of the most important of course has to be Welcoming Substancial VIP Guest to our Majestic Properties located in Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage and La Quinta, California offering them the ability to host their most exclusive Events.
As the representative for these properties the job is a 24/7 assignment living full time at the facilities.
Some other responsibilities I would do is the Following:
2) Maintaining a secure environment within the estate grounds & house. Monitor technical aspects, i.e. lighting, fountains, sprinklers, timers.
3) Escort and perform chauffeur duties to the owners at all times,(anticipating clients needs).
4) Coordinate with Catering Company,contractors, gardners,pool guy,lake people, housekeeping crew, Valet Parking staff when needed.
5) Expedite personal errands in confidence.
I can go on and on but I believe that's most of it.
Thanks for consideration.
February 2012 to October 2012
1) Guarded the safety of patrons and tenants.
2) Constant patrol of facilities of the building, addressing potential security breaches & safety hazards.
3) Customer service, dispatch phone calls, writing daily reports, inspected live safety panel for the alarms; crowd control & video cameras.
4) Maintain a safe environment for clients & tenants. Escorted patrons to & from facilities in a professional manner.
On-Call VIP Event Security specialist.
January 2012 to September 2012
1) Security Specialist for Moscone Center Special Events.
2) Monitored entryways & exits of the building.
3) Guarded equipment and displays.
4) Provided customer service as necessary.
5) Ensured the safety and security of Patrons in the Building.
6) Provided shift reports and logs of any concerns.
Timeshare Sales Associate
2011 to August 2011
1) Greeted tourists and provided information regarding the attractions, activities, and environment in Puerto Vallarta.
2) Informed prospective time share buyers regarding the benefits, amenities, and value of purchasing timeshares.
3) Provided a high level of customer service and answered questions as well as provided clarification regarding properties.
Sales & Marketing Associate
January 2009 to January 2010
1) Conducted Marketing and promotions for resort hotel timeshares and packages.
2) Used a variety of sales techniques to engage customers in purchasing timeshares.
3) Displayed a high level of customer service and professionalism while interacting with prospective buyers, coworkers, and supervisors.
4) Assisted with warming sales and referred prospective buyers to liner.
Security Specialist Upscale Night Club.
2009 to 2010
1) Provided security services for upscale nightclub in a high volume tourist area.
2) Maintained the safety of night club patrons and staff.
3) Monitored entrances and exits to building.
4) Escorted patrons out that presented hazardous behavior to exit the building.
5) Interacted well with customers and provide a high level of service and professionalism.
April 2008 to October 2009
1) Provided assistance to captain on yacht including piloting, washing, checking mechanics.
2 )Knowledgeable of water safety regulations as well as safe practices regarding driving. Docked and anchored yacht regularly.
2008 to 2009
1) Interacted with tourists and visitors to promote sales and rental of jet skis and parachute rides.
2) Used marketing techniques to sell packages to customers and provided superior customer service.
Excellent References upon Request
To make sure the properties were in the best condition and coordinate with all the staff to achieve the highest upscale service for our substancial VIP clientele.
The ability to multi task under lots of pressure,answer questions as needed without hesitating, more confidence not only on a personal level but bussines level as well.
Self confidence, the ability to embrace solutions under any means neccesary to achieve their Expertise.
high school diploma
Let's do a shot across the Bow!!!