April 2013 to Present
Manages the entire lifecycle for multiple Microsoft SharePoint projects simultaneously. Fully responsibility for all aspects of custom software projects once the sales process is completed. Develops all project deliverables while working with client
contacts, company management and tech leads.
• Currently managing 9 active projects and supporting business operations, as DataLan's only project manager.
• Responsible for development and communication of project plans and budgets during the planning phase of a project's
• Regularly communicates with clients to manage expectations and provide status reports, which include milestone tracking,
issue resolution and current action plans.
• Manages the on-time delivery of custom SharePoint components from the offshore development team to be tested in the
DataLan QA environment.
• Facilitates the testing and remediation of clients' User Acceptance Testing to drive project acceptance.
• Responsible for the budgetary reconciliation of all DataLan projects for the purpose of generating semi-monthly client
• Leads the executive committee in the monthly projection process and supports all marketing initiatives.
April 2012 to August 2012
Worked jointly with the SAVO Team as Project Manager in the implementation of the SAVO Sales Enablement platform.
SAVO provides Harman sellers with relevant content that will proactively meet their changing needs and help increase their
effectiveness across various sales activities. The SAVO Harman Sales Enablement project was completed on time and under budget.
• Managed entire project life cycle from requirements gathering to end user education.
• Responsible for the education of the Business Champions and the ongoing project communication to the Business
• Established the project plan that coordinated and tracked all activities for both the SAVO and Harman teams.
• Worked closely with the SAVO and Harman teams to coordinate the off-site worldwide requirements gathering session
held in California.
• Oversaw the SAVO System design to ensure that all Harman business requirements were satisfied.
Life Insurance Agent
December 2010 to December 2011
Licensed Agent specializing in Life Insurance, Long Term Care, Retirement Planning, College Funding and Final Expense.
Met with potential clients and proposed solutions to meet their needs.
• Sold multiple life insurance policies including both whole life and term policies.
• Presented and sold fixed annuities and rolled over numerous 401K plans to fixed IRA's.
Business Release Manager
2003 to 2009
Implemented Worldwide Incentive & Compensation solutions to meet the Sales and Distributions Division stated
business objectives through the deployment and upgrading of the Field Management System.
• Managed 11 successful worldwide deployments throughout the entire project lifecycle using IBM project management
• Established project milestones and timelines by interlocking The Application Owner Team's plan with the plans of all
other Project Teams.
• Created new geography test methodology to ensure test standardization and test team synchronicity with the 4 geo test
• Implemented corporate Accounts Receivable Look Back Policy worldwide to eliminate IBM's delinquent receivables,
decreased clip rates from $100,000 to $50,000 six months after deployment.
• Managed the Application System Controls and Auditable certifications required for deployment.
Accounting Team Lead - Asset Financing
1999 to 2003
Led the development of the SAP end-to-end leasing solution for IBM Asset Financing in accordance with the IBM Global
Financing Business Process Blueprint. Created a work environment characterized by innovation, positive attitude, teamwork,
open opportunity and timely results.
• Planned and managed accounting team activities that included requirements gathering, configuration, unit testing, system
integration testing and installation of the Gold Code and Code Drop Reviews.
• Reported on the Team's status in weekly project executive meetings.
• Created interlocked recovery plans for all late tasks to ensure project milestones were successfully met.
• Created new project team structure that eliminated several integration roadblocks and provided consistency throughout the end-to-end process.
October 1989 to September 1999
1997 to 1999
Member of the Accounting Team responsible for the entire lifecycle of the SAP transformation project.
• Created gap analysis documentation comparing "as-is" business process to the "to-be" SAP process.
• Gathered product costing requirements and configured the Product Cost, Cost Center, Profit Center, A/P and A/R modules.
• Tested the modules - created test script and test case execution, defect resolution and retested failed test cases.
• Worked closely with SD and MM Teams to ensure all accounting requirements were satisfied at the SD, MM accounting
• Led the accounting end user education session for all FICO modules and delivered SAP training to end users.
• Implemented SAP Expense Reimbursement module.
Supervisor of Cost Accounting
1995 to 1997
Supervised a staff of 4 cost accountants with responsibility for maintaining the standard cost system, developing new standard
costs at year-end, performing monthly internal management reporting and variance analyses and managing the year-end service and consignment physical inventory revaluation and reconciliation process.
Senior Cost Accountant
1989 to 1995
Analyzed and reported manufacturing standard cost variance monthly to management. Reconciled $30 million service and consignment inventory warehouses. Led the annual physical inventory for remote service inventory.
Bachelors of Science in Finance & Business Management
Experienced in MS SharePoint, SAP FICO, SAP Leasing Solution, and SAVO
Proficient in MS Project, Excel, Power Point, Word and Visio