July 2009 to Present
• One of seven coaches (of twenty-one total servers) to train (coach) new server hires to Ruth's Chris standards of quality, hospitality and service by demonstration, instruction and feedback.
• Act as a liaison between server's and the managers, relaying needs, concerns, and positive feedback as presented.
• Create "Raving Fans" and regulars by providing above and beyond service of food, drink and hospitality.
• My specific coach's duties include acting as a liaison between the server assistants and the servers.
Advanced from Server's Assistant
May 2007 to Present
to Server's Assistant Coach to Server and Server Coach at an accelerated pace at brand's most successful location whose service staff was awarded (2009) the silver platter award for best steak house in Illinois.
Vice President of Education
November 2009 to May 2010
• Completed 3 of 10 speeches in competent communicator manual to date.
March 2008 to May 2008
Aug. '08 - Dec. '08
• Perform all managerial duties pertaining to the Front of House to highest standards, including bar line check, atmospheric control (lights, music, and temperature) and inventory check.
• Ensure each and every guest in the restaurant enjoyed his or her experience to the highest standards of quality, hospitality, and service.
• Assist service staff by delegation of necessary duties, assisting in accomplishing these duties when appropriate, and keeping energy high throughout the shift.
• Authority to access Micros computer system to "comp" birthday/anniversary desserts and reroute printers as needed.
BA in THEOLOGY, FILM
January 2003 to January 2007