Find employment with a company where my skills and experience will be an asset to the
business while furthering my knowledge and abilities in the process. Experience permanent
position with potential growth, utilizing interpersonal and problem solving skills. I am an
ambitious and energetic individual with exceptional people skills. I excel in a fast paced
environment, as well as being a team player that is committed to the highest levels of
Utility Operator/ Press Operator
January 2012 to Present
As a utility operator day-to-day operations consisted in combining chemicals needed to create a compound recipe. Once recipe completed it is to be dumped in a Banbury to where a rubber compound was milled then extruded, labeled and cooled.
As a press operator day-to-day operations consisted on Auditing temperatures and times on press machines. once the correct cooking time is reached the loaded molds where to be taking out, broken down, reloaded placed back into press
At my time at this job I have created and help facilitate a routine that was used to maximize productivity and utilization. Also I am a part of the first responders group and CPR certified and First Aid certified along with being a part of the Safety Council.
It is critical for production to ensure that all paperwork in audit forms are completed correctly. Maintaining temperatures on multiple presses and ensuring that molds exit the press at the proper time.
February 2008 to November 2011
Responsible for daily production orders to be completed.
- Prep machine by tuning settings to the proper material specs.
- Thread product through machine, and maintain a efficient speed and runtime with minimal scrap (product waste).
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Complete detailed audits on all products produced on shift.
- Prep for next shift.
• Head of safely council and safety B.R.I.T.E. program.
• Assisted in SCHMED events on all areas of plant. (Analyzed all functions of machine to full
• Assisted in 6S programs on all machines (Prioritize workloads to benefit from time efficiency).
• First-aid and CPR Red cross training complete. First responder for my plant.
Also cross trained in inventory, packaging, shipping and receiving, break press, and loading trucks.
Set-up operator/ warehouse inventory
2007 to 2008
• Move railcars into position to be unloaded.
• Take test samples of each railcar compartment, and men connect each compartment to the silo.
• Wrapped and labeled product by the pallet after packaging and place in inventory pocket.
2005 to 2007
• Manager Trainee in furniture department. Maintain and keep department stocked, and clean while assisting customers.
• Trained in product ordering, running a register, mixing paint in hardware dept. and unloading
1998 to 2001
Machine Operator troubleshooting/repairs,10 years forklift expierence, inventory, position training, loader.
I was awarded for my involvement in my companys programs that allowed me to help bring saftey, houekeeping and effeiciency to a high creating new culture.
February 2011 to February 2012
Red-Cross instructors came to train me in First-Aid and CPR in order to become a First Reponder.
Head of Safety Council
April 2008 to Present
I joined then soon headed the SafetyCommittee culture in my facility. Lead a team of four in walks and programs that helped identify safety issues and concern.
July 2008 to Present
This group did constant research on the steps required to complete a job funtion. Then took the process and broke it down to the most time and cost efficient manner.
July 2009 to Present
The main focus of this group is to bring many different ways of completing a job function and turning them into a one single process that all can follow.
I am a dedicated worker who strives to learn and be involved in my company.