Authorized to work in the US for any employer
December 2011 to September 2015 (3 years, 9 months)
Easily surpassed and/or exceeded all physical requirements
* Detected and investigated crimes of unusual activities
* Apprehended and arrested suspects
* Prepared for and present written reports and appeared in court as a designated officer
* Conducted alcohol and drug testing
* Managed Traffic, setup crowd, traffic, and parking control barriers
* Provided emergency assistance to public, administer first aid, CPR and AED
* Vehicle patrol with a vast area of responsibility and safely
* Maintained and improved job readiness, fire arms, defensive tactics and physical fitness
* Worked irregular work hours shift work and rotating shifts
June 2008 to November 2010 (2 years, 5 months)
Received routine shift briefings and conducted weapon upload for various shift assignments.
* Controlled and monitored all traffic access points at front and rear gates of the base installation.
* Identified and monitored all military and civilian personal identification and CAC cards by using Scan-Tron monitoring devices.
* Conducted inspections on all personnel and commercial vehicles upon entry of the installation, assigned temporary or permit passes to authorize personnel.
* Guided visiting personnel to various locations on post and ensured that command policy is adhered to.
* Conducted report writing using various forms.
* Performed and render assistance to federal base police officers and other base personnel when directed by immediate supervisors.
* Performed any office assistant duties given
Food Service Specialist
March 2006 to June 2008 (2 years, 3 months)
Responsible for the planning, supervision, preparation, feeding and disposition of Class I Subsistence operations. Directly responsible for the accountability and safeguarding of over $525,000 worth of equipment and supplies on a daily basis.
* Applied food protection and sanitation measures in a field and garrison environment supporting more than 500,000 meals annually.
* Responsible for the readiness, training, accountability and welfare of 12 soldiers. Monitored maintenance and the accountability of over $50,000 in Equipment.
6900 Schomburg Road, Columbus, GA 31909 ● (757) 768 - 8093
* Maintained 100% accountability of all equipment valued at $100,000.
* Proactive in the maintenance and accountability of all dining facility equipment.
December 2000 to March 2006 (5 years, 3 months)
Responsible for the control and movement of non-unit related personnel, units, and civilian personnel from various locations throughout the world.
* Provided assistance in areas of operations such as logistics, personnel accountability, vehicles and facility maintenance.
* Provided technical and tactical guidance to subordinates and professional support to all transient personnel.
* Assisted in the mobilization of over 3500 personnel to various theaters of operations. Successfully completed Weapons Tactical Training on first attempt.
* Planned and prepared for company the Army Physical Fitness Test during deployment missions.
* Instrumental in maintaining weight control within the unit. Maintained 100% accountability/serviceability of all equipment within the Movement section.
August 1999 to November 2000 (1 year, 3 months)
Served as Security Guard, inspecting a major manufacturing plant for physical security, fire and safety hazards.
* Ensured all doors and windows were secured and all visitors were logged in.
* Investigated safety and security violations and wrote detailed incident reports. Conducted investigations of security incidents, to determine course and fix responsibility. Prepared appropriate reports.
October 1994 to March 1999 (4 years, 5 months)
Prepared, seasoned and cooked all foods as required in dining facility for consumption. Read menus to estimate food requirements and procured food from storage.
* Planned various menus to ensure that food was appetizing and nutritionally adequate for government employees.
* Estimated daily and weekly needs to order sufficient food supplies, keeping expenses within budget.
* Supervised workers engaged in storage and distribution of food stuffs. Kept records of expenditures and maintained inventory of supplies and equipment.
Associate's in Business and Management