To obtain a career in the field of power and electronics technology, contribute my skills and knowledge toward the success of the company, while continuing my education with a consistent pursuit of advancement.
Field Service Engineering Technician
January 2012 to August 2012
Low, medium, and high voltage circuit breaker, switchgear, and relay testing, inspection, service, and reconditioning.
• PLC integration/troubleshooting and drive control systems consulting.
• Cable fault location, cable testing, and high potential cable testing.
August 2011 to December 2011
Component level repair, inspection, and refurbishment of electrostatic atomizer systems.
• Intricate machining and balancing of turbine assemblies and bearings.
• Air flow and leakage testing.
Aerospace Propulsion Technician Journeymen
February 2000 to March 2005
Complete mechanical maintenance and troubleshooting on T-56 engines from the turbine assembly to the propeller assembly.
• Extremely disciplined and detail oriented workplace.
• Hazardous Material Training.
• Pre-flight engine test operation.
Associate of Applied Science in Electronic Engineering Technology
Skills And Qualifications
• Hardware - Basic PC upgrades/repairs, connectivity troubleshooting, component level replacements
• Software - Windows XP, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, Adobe, Rockwell RS Logix
• Recognized for conscientious attention to detail, organizational skill, mature and realistic in problem identification and problem solving.
• Extensive machinist/mechanical experience throughout manufacturing industries.
• Proficiently read schematics and operate electronic measuring devices.
• Analytical with excellent mathematical and problem solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly motivated, dependable, with a strong customer focus and professional attitude.
Awards and Certifications
• Recipient of the Lorain County Community College Engineering Division Award
for Academic Excellence in Engineering
• Graduated with Full Honors
• OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Construction Safety Course Certificate
• CPR/First Aid Certificate
• Gold Certification on LCCC sponsored National Career Readiness Exam
• Ohio BWC Electrical Hazard and Abatement Training Course Certificate