Real Estate Agent
October 2011 to Present
* Work closely with clients and contractor services to coordinate maintenance and rehabilitation of property.
* Develop relationships with various management companies to cultivate rental business.
* Provide advisory services regarding the selling and purchasing of residential real estate.
* Establish a positive flow of communication with multiple real estate agents, buyers, sellers, mortgage officers, title personnel and attorneys involved in real estate transactions.
* Coordinate property closings, oversee signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
December 2007 to September 2011
* Balance budget, organizational services, transportation, childcare, catering and cleaning services to a salaried employee.
* Served as PTA Staff Appreciation Chair Person for 5 years. Filling in for office staff in numerous positions when necessary.
* Organized numerous events and fundraisers for several schools within the Denton Independent School District.
Strong supporter and volunteer for Habitat for Humanity
October 2005 to July 2007
Real Estate Agent
* Obtained Texas Real Estate license.
March 2003 to November 2005
* Assisted lead teacher in the guidance and education of students in classroom.
Account Manager and Sales Representative
1998 to 2003
* Account manager for a premiere international manufacturer of cosmetics.
* Sales Representative and account manager for several beauty supply companies and beauty colleges throughout South Texas.
* South Texas Trade Show Coordinator and Instructor-Scheduled and conducted presentations for trade shows. Lead classes on product information and application technique for beauty colleges and beauty supply companies.
* Employed by OPI Products while owning successful small business.
Owner of Successful Small Business
1991 to 1998
* Owned and managed all day to day business operations, including continually building and maintaining extensive clientele, retail sales, accounting, client services, maintaining inventory and training staff.
* Managed a staff 10 employees.
* Sold business for sizeable profit.
* Business still in operation today.
Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel