A position as Assistant/Manager/Customer Service with a company that can use a university graduate in business administration with experience in management, customer service, sales and troubleshooting.
November 2008 to April 2012
Promoted to Assistant GM to GM within eight months based on performance, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
• Project Management- organized, developed, and operated store and company wide projects.
• Staff Development- interviewing, hiring, training, terminations. Supervising and motivating
bakery staff for consistent learning. Keep staff update on new policies and training through practice of repetition and mock customers.
• Supervise daily operations of bakery. Daily balancing of register monies, petty cash, check log and purchase journal. Accounts receivables and Accounts pending. Monthly invoicing for high end house accounts.
• Customer Service & Problem Solving - Making sure customers leave fully satisfied with service and product. Fast quick thinking when problems arise and achieve gratification for all parties involved.
• Creative thinking/Sales - Design and develop cakes for special occasions. Using interpersonal skills to connect to customers and sale best product and service.
• Quality Control- Continually monitor and take action to assure quality in service and product through daily testing and critical examination of product for perfect brand representation.
• Marketing- Consistently reaching out to local business, community and customers to create optimal repeat business by establishing relations.
• Inventory Management- Paper goods, retail, beverage, chemicals, office supplies
• Analytical skills to problem solve and trouble shoot technical dilemmas in a timely efficient manner.
• Maintain all heath code regulations and achieved multiple scores from Health Inspection of 99% and 100%
• Administer Annual and Monthly Reviews for all team members.
• Assisted with Standard Operating Procedures- creating, proofing and company wide distribution.
• Assisted in Bakery openings and mass group training.
December 2007 to November 2008
Customer Service- Handling all customer issues regarding rental
● Accounts Receivable- collecting monies due from customers, insurance companies and body shops.
● Sales- Selling protection and Insurance
● Coached new and current employee on new computer system.
● Accomplished skills test with 99%
● Marketing- growing business by personalizing local accounts.
July 2003 to September 2007
Customer Service (Liaison between Songwriters, Accountant, & CEO- handling problems, concerns, and questions.)
• Organize Accounts Receivable- Create new organized process for recording all incoming checks, confirmations, & License's.
• Coach new and current employees on computer programs (I-tunes, Windows Media Player, Excel, & formatting external portable hard drives)
• Coordinate Special Projects- Organizing paperwork, prepare work stations, coach employees on instructions, and accomplish important deadlines. Accomplish BETA project a sample of entire catalog.
• Coordinate License Agreements (receive license request, confirmations, and create new License's to be sent out to Clients)
Created and organized a new and innovative filling system incorporating speed and efficiency.
B.S. in Business Administration