2011 to Present
• Ensure the safety and security of residents and to provide oversight of facility (44 unit, Single Room Occupancy)
• Conduct new resident orientations, inspections of building, meeting with staff, maintain logs and other on site functions
• Provide information and assistance to residents as needed
• Engage residents regularly to remain informed about their health and general well being
• Provide pertinent information about residents to other staff as required
COBRA Case Manager
2010 to 2011
• Provided Intensive COBRA Case Management aggressive advocacy for needed services
• Promoted linkages, developed and monitored the effectiveness services received
• Ensured community follow-up to engage the client in all areas of clinical care
• Encouraged self sufficiency by way of counseling
• Case Conference with all service providers in accordance to client service plan
• Assessment, intake, reassessment, service plan development and referrals
COBRA Case Manager Technician
2008 to 2010
• Provided direct case management services to individuals and families for a caseload of forty
• Conducted home visits and coordination of care
• Service plan development and reassessment
• Discussed program and services with consumers from intake to discharge.
• Meet with consumers as needed for daily case recording follow up and recommendation
• Individual and group parenting, ADL, and home making skills.
• Participate in Comprehensive Quality Insurance on a monthly basis
2006 to 2007
• Assisted clients in service delivery through advocacy and mediation.
• Provided referrals for client to assist in accessing services.
• Provided safety and crisis intervention for families provide, emotional support.
• Monitored physical and mental change
2005 to 2006
• Assisted with coordinating services.
• Coordinated team meetings with other co workers
• Daily case recording of clients engaged
• Complete chart reviews and daily updating of case records
• Assisted clients in service delivery through advocacy and mediation
Bachelor's in Professional Studies
• Specialized computer programs such as Connection and Promis
• Able to perform all clerical/ administrative duties
• Client need case analysis
• Housing. Entitlements and Service provider
• Case Management