High Point, NC
Communities in School Site Coordinator
2012 to Present
Coordinate assessments of students needs with school administrators, teachers, and parents.
• Connect appropriate services to students and manage volunteer and community resources to help students successfully learn, stay in school and prepare for life.
• Coordinate assessment of school needs with the school administrator and teachers to ensure that business, church, and civic partnerships will have access to information regarding the school's needs.
Middle College Liaison
2009 to 2012
Work collaboratively with N.C. A & T State University and Guilford County Schools providing academic support services to high school students taking college classes.
• Collaborated with various academic units to offer a wide -range of services and programs that promoted students success, such as centralized academic advising, supplemental instruction, and peer mentoring and tutoring.
• Guided the development of college courses offered to Middle College students, assisted students in registering for college classes; tracked students' academic progress, curriculum patterns, co-curricular activities, etc.
Career Development Coordinator/Special Population Coordinator
2005 to 2009
Promote career awareness, exploration, and planning.
• Facilitated business, education, and community partnerships that provided opportunities for students and supported Career Technical Education.
• Identified students who fell under the special population ram and ensured services were provided, tutoring, mentoring, etc.
2003 to 2005
Qualified Developmental Disable Professional
• Supervised team of 13 staff members (Enrichment Program) to ensure guidelines relating to policies and procedures were we being implemented.
• Monitored treatment plans and educational programs and documented goals, interventions, and outcomes including contingency management plans. Reviewed records for quality
Human Resources Generalist /Recruiter
1997 to 2000
Provided support for a wide variety of activities of Human Resources including employee relations, recruiting, and administration of benefits.
• Advised managers, supervisors and administrators in all HR practices, to provide information to employees about regulations, contract language, and policies, and provided general support.
• Developed and maintained good relationships with universities, employment agencies and other recruitment resources.
Director of Best Friends
1994 to 1997
Recruited, interviewed, and screened potential volunteers.
• Match volunteers with at-risk youth, coordinated training sessions, and presentations to Companies.
• Analyze, implemented an effective and innovative budget.
Team Leader (Credit)
1990 to 1994
Actively enforced the operations goals, policies, and procedures, implements standards in the company's training and development support agents, handled escalations, monitors the cues, and worked in conjunction with administration.
Credit Analyst II
1987 to 1994
Analyzr high risk accounts in determining actions to secure balance payments in full.
1987 to 1990
Analyze high risk accounts in determining actions to secure balance payments in full
Masters of Science in Counseling/Human Resources
Business Management, Recruitment, Public Relations, Communications, Interpersonal Skills, Community Outreach,and Non-Profit Organizational Development.