assist in their preparation
2008 to Present
Hayneville, AL 2008 - present
Tuskegee University Cooperative Extension Program
• Prepare activities, planning and other reports and maintain program records. In addition, prepare budget requests, or assist in their preparation.
• Collaborate with other community agencies and nonprofit organizations to locate available resources for parents in need of social services.
• Develop and implement aggressive solicitation plan of corporate support for global and domestic 4-H programs.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of corporate giving interests in the areas of agribusiness and youth development.
• Provide educational workshops and activities aimed in promoting positive self-esteem and leadership skills among diverse adolescents.
• Develop and present public awareness programs for k - 12 students.
2007 to 2007
4-H Youth Development
• Created and updated educational materials, teaching aids, evaluation instruments, and marketing tools in support of 4-H programs.
• Established and maintained positive working relations with key agencies, organizations, decision makers, and community leaders.
• Worked cooperatively with 4-H faculty and staff and other Extension agents to implement an annual plan of work for the overall Lee County 4-H program.
Graduate Assistant Duties: Work with recruitment for the school of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Employment Security Representative
September 2006 to December 2006
Duties: Took unemployment claims.
Master of Science in Human Development and Family Studies, Alabama
B.S. in Human Development and Family Studies, Alabama
Home, School & Community Relations Work with the Senior Citizen Family Violence Program for Senior in the community Fatherhood
Nonprofit Community Organizations Creativity & Cognition in Young Children Program Design and Proposal Writing
Housing Policy & Issues Divorce & Remarriage Crisis Intervention