Customer Account Executive 2
January 2010 to Present
• Use technical expertise to troubleshoot and/or educate customers in the operation and use of their Comcast products for optimum value, usage, and overall satisfaction.
• Answer any and all billing questions and concerns on individual accounts and quickly resolve errors when they occur.
• Educate Comcast customers on new products and services and the cross-functionality those products and services provide in order to maintain current transitional sales rate goals.
• Consistently provide exceptional customer service in order to achieve a first call resolution rating above 90% and Voice of the Customer rating above 90%, exceeding current goals for CAE's.
July 2009 to December 2009
• Utilize Point of Sale systems to complete customer purchases, returns, and exchanges.
• Transfer inventory out of store utilizing RMM software for inventory accounting and Federal Express for shipping.
• Properly maintain appropriate levels of merchandise on sales floor to accommodate customer flow.
• Provide superior customer service to our customer in order to develop relationships and maintain our customer base while encouraging repeat business.
Aviation Communications and Navigation Technician / Training Specialist
January 1996 to March 2009
• American Heart Association Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Instructor. 1 of 2 instructors in an organization requiring over 500 employees maintain CPR qualifications. Provided formal classroom and practical instruction in proper CPR procedures resulting in the direct qualification of over 200 personnel in 18 months.
• Maintained over 30 personnel training records ensuring training objectives achieved and properly documented.
• Produced, maintained, and revised as necessary, tracking sheets for supervisors to accommodate proper tracking and completion of training objectives.
• Ensured proper dissemination and implementation of any changes to Standard Operating Procedures and directives.
• Led and managed teams of up to 6 individuals ensuring safe and proper performance and completion of aircraft maintenance.
• Inspected completed maintenance evolutions as a Quality Assurance representative.
March 1999 to July 2001
• Dynamic leadership, knowledge, and implementation of CRM techniques resulted in a 15% increase in profits.
• Created, managed, and executed promotional and marketing events to drive sales and interest.
• Coached, mentored, and trained staff of 15 in client relations.
• Monitored client contact through confidential record keeping.
• Accurately monitored and controlled overhead and payroll expenses and verified time cards of all employees.
• Responsible for recruitment, hiring, termination, and annual performance reviews of 15 employees.
• Monitored proper accounting procedures for incoming and outgoing inventory on a weekly basis.
• Properly trained subordinates and peers in company procedures and responsibilities according to position and ensured company's goals, vision, and mission were met.
• Communicated with supervisors and executive leadership in order to maximize revenue and production.
• Responsible for secure opening and closing procedures and daily bank deposits.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with major in Marketing
• Strong working knowledge and experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
• Proven ability to lead, mentor, and communicate effectively in diverse environments.
• Meticulous record keeping and information tracking.
• Experience handling confidential information and materials. Secret clearance previously held (1996 - 2003).
• Maximize performance through effective training and implementation of organizational directives.
• Distribute and implement changes in regulations and guidelines to the organization's personnel.
• Thorough understanding of Privacy Act laws and the safe maintenance of private data.
• Able to learn and comprehend new systems and methods.
• World travelled individual with exposure to many different cultures and people.
• Proficient use of MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.