Prometric Global Help Desk & Technical Support Team Leader
July 2002 to Present
Al-Alamiah For Education & Training - Hail. Saudi Arabia 07/2002 - Present
Prometric Global Help Desk & Technical Support Team Leader at Hail University.
• Configured and maintain corporate and critical networks, protecting network assets.
• Configured Cisco Routers.
• Configured Cisco Catalyst Switches with VLAN management.
• Configured Cisco Aironet (Access point, Bridging and Repeater).
• Configured VPN Tunnel in Cisco ADSL 800 Routers, and solve problems of VPN connectivity.
• Designed complete network using MS VISO.
• Monitor Network using Solarwind.
• Installed and Configured MS Windows 2003 Domain Controller (DNS and DHCP).
Migrated MS windows 2000 to Ms Windows 2003's server.
• Worked on MS Exchange server 2007.
• Installed and Managed MS ISA Server 2006 With Bandwidth Splitter.
• Installed and managed Symantec Antivirus Corporate Ed. and Trend Micro for Antispam.
• Daily and weekly backups for mails and System State.
• Submitting weekly reports to higher management.
• Planning schedules using MS project management Software.
Cisco 3600 router, Cisco ADSL 800 router, VSAT Router, Cisco 3500&2900 switch, Cisco Aironet access Point, HP Servers DL & ML Series, Dell & IBM Servers.
January 2002 to June 2002
• Configured and managed Linksys ADSL Router.
• Configured and managed Cisco VPN Router.
• Installed and maintained MS windows 2000 server, SBS 2000, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP.
• Installed and Managed MS ISA Server 2000.
• Installed and Managed Exchange Server 2000.
• SQL Server Daily Backups.
• Support for MS Outlook (POP3 & SMTP), web access.
Cisco ADSL 800 router, Cisco pix, Cisco switches, HP Server DL & ML Series, Dell & IBM Servers, Wireless Network.
Technical Support Engineer Administrator
December 1999 to December 2001
• Managed and maintained MS Windows NT4.0, 2000 Servers.
• Daily backups.
• Support for DOS based applications in MS Windows 95, 98, Win 2000 Pro and ME.
• Provided support to Help Desk for complex/major network problems.
• Installed cables, setup protection to avoid hazards.
• Installation, Configuration and administration of wired/wired DSL Modems.
• Configured HP Servers, Desktops, workstations & laptops.
• Troubleshooting various LAN problems and managing resources.
• Interact with end users & clients via telephone, e mail, etc.,
Routing:-Static Routing, Dynamic Routing and Default Routing, RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP.
Switching:-Virtual LAN's, Trunking.
Remote Access: - Frame Relay, ISDN, VPN,
Servers:-Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Exchange server2003 and 2007, ISA server, SQL Server, Application Server, Web Server.
• Design and implementation of LAN's & WAN's using MS VISO
• Configuration of Routers with best protocols and best path.
• Configurations of Switches with inter VLAN routing.
• Wireless access point with access point, bridge and repeater.
• DHCP in Router and wireless devices.
• Network Implementation with Windows 2000/2003/2008 server.
• Creating and Managing User Accounts, Computer Accounts, Local Groups.
• Defining group policies.
• Configuring Web Servers and FTP.
• Installation and managing Microsoft exchange server.
• Solving DNS, DHCP and network related Applications issues.
• Disaster recovery using peculiar tools.
• To setup outlook using rules and conditions.
• Proxy using Squid (Linux) and MS ISA (with firewall and caching).
• Support for Application Software.
• Backup & Restoration of SQL, Exchange and OS.
• Technical Support for e-mail and installation of computer accessories
• Technical Support for Hardware, Software Applications and Mobiles.
• Installation, Configuring & Troubleshooting Computer Peripherals, Line Printers, Laser & DeskJet, Client and server Software's
• Managing of time and work (estimations) using Microsoft Project Manager
➢ CCNP Training from Zoom Technologies, Hyderabad, India.
➢ CCNA Training from Net Metrics Solutions, Hyderabad, India.
➢ MCSE Training from Zain Technologies, Hyderabad, India.
➢ Diploma in Computer Applications from Newgen Solutions, Warangal, India.
➢ Microsoft Small Business Server SBS 2000, Microsoft Arabia, Riyadh, K.S.A
➢ Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Arabia, Riyadh, K.S.A
Microsoft Certified System Engineer
December 2001 to Present
Dedicated Network & System Administrator with comprehensive data communication experience. Expertise in data network security analysis and wireless security. Technically savvy. Adept at solving networking, electronics, and computer technology problems. Effective at training technicians and lay persons.
Operating System: Windows 9x/NT/2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/Windows7
Servers: ISA, Application, Mail servers
Package: Microsoft Office Suite