To obtain a management position in the healthcare industry with a challenging role that allows me to demonstrate and enhance my leadership, functional, technical and operational skills.
Assistant Billing Coordinator
February 2010 to Present
* Ascertain financial viability within the facility with regards to financial regulatory process
* Maintain facility-wide census by the payer/patient mix
* Provide insurance coverage information (Medicare, Medicaid & Private) to patients/families
* Communicate the short/long term healthcare services provided by the facility and their corresponding financial mix to patients/families.
* Coordinate interdepartmental interactions to facilitate patient discharge in compliance to insurance policies.
President- Youth department
January 2009 to Present
* Supervise over 25 members and coordinate youth meetings
* Organize and execute youth programs like Youth Convention, Workshop, Anniversary
* Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
November 2009 to January 2010
* Ensured departmental policies are compliant with Hospital standards by reviewing, editing & signing policies by department heads and updated the intranet/website with current policies
* Worked independently, with the Director of the Surgical Services and Perioperative supervisor
May 2009 to August 2009
* Learned the management and operations of SNF and ALF facilities: Worked closely with the Administrator, Assistant Administrator, Director of Nursing
* Completed rotations through the facility as a Junior Administrator In Training (AIT) program
* Assisted in strategic planning for performance improvement initiative in reduction of Overtime and other cost savings measures
September 2008 to May 2009
* Managed 10 staff and trained staff to perform and demonstrate good customer service
* Served as a liaison to guests in navigating the campus and surrounding resources.
Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
MBA in Health Administration
Communication, multiple software proficiency, driven for success