Orchard Park, NY
• Experienced Customer service/Administrative professional with twenty years experience
• Efficient, effective communicator and team member.
• Flexible, well organized and competent coordinating and managing schedules, calendars, completing office tasks, and handling cash transactions.
• Presents an extremely professional image to clients.
2010 to Present
• Plans, directs and coordinates the control of private health information as required
• by HIPAA regulations as it relates to record release and litigation activities.
• Performs administrative functions to assist in discovery in litigation matters.
• Maintains a working knowledge and ensures compliance with all governmental
• regulations and company Quality Assurance standards.
• Communicates with outside counsel and facility representatives in connection
• with actual or potential litigation.
• Assists in updating and maintaining legal tracking logs.
• Develops positive relationships on behalf of the company with third parties, as applicable.
2006 to 2010
• Handles phones and vendor relations for 75 employees at national headquarters for this company, which manages 35 nursing homes nationwide.
Generates and completes reports, efficient in all Microsoft Office programs
Handles and sorts all incoming and outgoing correspondence from facilities
Orders and keeps inventory of all office products
• Chosen to replace temporarily disabled co-worker in purchasing department for five months, during which time uncovered inefficient policy for purchase of oxygen services, resulting in a savings to the company of approximately $1,200 per year.
Front Desk Coordinator
2000 to 2006
• Schedule and maintain appointments for 16 cosmeticians and hair stylists.
• Process salon correspondence, customer payments and banking.
• Customer service representative for all customer relations
Customer Service/Inside Sales
1992 to 2000
• Provided customer service and audit outside sales staff transactions.
• Finalized sales for outside sales staff.
Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, scheduling software.