April 2011 to December 2011
• Load Containers
• Unload Containers
• Process Orders
2010 to 2010
• Mentored the youth by meeting with them to listen and counsel
• Provided activities that foster Christian Fellowship among the youth
• Organized bible games and social activities
August 2009 to December 2009
• Maintained Files
• Organized and scheduled meetings.
• Answered telephones, screen callers, relayed messages, and greeted visitors.
• Opened, sorted, and screened mail.
• Picked up and delivered materials as required.
• Used various software applications such as excel, and word to format data.
Bachelor of Science in Education
2005 to 2009
Fluent in Samoan
Proficient in MS Office Applications Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Typing 50 wpm
Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
Self-motivated, hard working, comfortable working as part of a team or alone