New Delhi, Delhi
Qualified Surgeon with excellent experience in General and Laparoscopic Surgeries and
Endoscopy procedures. Experienced in handling emergency surgeries, casualties and critical
patients independently. Equally competent in managing super-specialty cases.
Looking for an opportunity to work with an institute that can further enhance my skills.
Result oriented, ambitious, optimistic, punctual, analytical, creative and team
Senior Resident (Teaching post)
January 2010 to Present
around 3 years:
RML is a Central Government post graduate teaching institute. During my senior residency I
independently handled the emergency surgery wing and performed all routine general and laparoscopic surgeries. Handled all sorts of medicolegal cases.
Actively involved in postgraduate teaching programme E.g. lecture classes, case presentations,
journal club, ward teaching and assisted in their thesis and research work
October 2009 to December 2009
Worked in Burns and Plastic and handled critically ill burns patients and performed
August 2009 to September 2009
Worked in General surgery and Gynaecology, with good hand on exposure of laparoscopic and open hysterectomies and other gynaecological surgeries.
July 2009 to July 2009
Emence exposure in all diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower GI endoscopic procedures.
• Junior Resident during Post Graduation (3 years):
Mobile: +91-8800263536 Email: email@example.com
During my tenure as a Junior Resident, I got exposure in following areas:
• Gained experience in handling Casualties and other surgical emergences.
• Experience in most of General surgical operations and basic Laparoscopic procedures.
• Worked in the Department of Oncosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery and Urology on regular basis.
• Actively participated in undergraduate teaching.
• 3 years undergraduate teaching experience during my Post Graduation.
• 3 years postgraduate teaching experience during my Senior Residency.
1998 to 2004
• Performed independently: Diagnostic Laparoscopy, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy,
Laparoscopic Appendicectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Lap. Ventral hernia (Small
defect), Total Extraperitoneal Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair (TEP)
• Assisted: Laparoscopic Adrenelectomy, Lap. Splenectomy, Lap. Fundoplication, Lap.
Assisted colectomy, Lap. Nephrectomy, Lap. Sleeve Gastrectomy, SEPS (Subfascial
endoscopic perforator ligation), Lap. Diaphragmatic hernia repair.
• Performed independently: Diagnostic UGIscopy, Sigmoidoscopy.
• Assisted: ERCP, Therapeutic UGIscopy, Colonoscopy.
DR. NAVEEN AGARWAL
Mobile: […] Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• OPEN SURGERIES
• Performed independently: Cholecystectomy, Thyroidectomy, Modified Radical
Mastectomy, Right and Left Hemicolectomy, Cystogastrostomy, Rectopexy, Pyelolithotomy,
Cystolithotomy Hernia repair - Inguinal, Epigastric, Incisional, Skin grafting Surgeries for
Varicose Veins - Open, Radiofrequency Ablation, Anorectal Surgeries - Fistulectomy,
Haemorrhoidectomy - open, stappled.
• Assisted: Gastrectomy, Abdominoperineal Resection, Anterior Resection, Whipple's
• EMERGENCY SURGERIES
Laparotomies for perforated bowel, intestinal obstruction, penetrating and blunt trauma,
All Minor Surgical Procedures
• Communication: Excellent oral and written skills developed throughout my education, including
the considerable development of presentation skills during the period of residency.