Fort Worth, TX
• 14 Years of Computers administrator, Networking and Communication as a technician and installer.
• 17 years of experience in pharmaceuticals industry as a chemical operator and technician.
• Proven ability to trouble shooting and quick problem solver for quick access to vital information.
• Self-motivated and committed to excellent service and customer service satisfaction.
• Life long experience with construction, electrical wiring, electronics, pluming's, carpentry, auto repair.
2007 to Present
Door to Door sales person and Cable, Internet, phone installer also provide the best customer service.
2001 to 2006
Perform different tasks such as granulation, coating, drying, milling, and blending. I also perform jobs such as cleaning, calibration, assembly, and disassembly of the production facility machinery.
2000 to 2001
Installation of satellite antennas, equipment and phone lines in private homes, also troubleshooting of the equipment and customer service and support.
1999 to 2000
Repairing, configuring computers and network also deploying DGN units in different locations of the north east of the USA. Also collection and troubleshooting of GSM, TDMA, CDMA, and AMPS, cell phone signals for marketing purpose.
1988 to 1999
Responsibilities included filling capsules and running granulation, coating, drying, milling, and blending compressing machine, setting up required machinery to process products within "SOP" and "GMP" specifications also acquired license for all type of fork lift.
1998 to 1999
Electronic Engineering Technology
1996 to 1998
1993 to 1995