Key Customer Service Rep
August 2012 to January 2013
• Provide the highest level of customer service and support to both external and internal customers in the Key Account area.
• Receive and handle incoming calls, make outbound calls, new account set-ups, account additions, pricing maintenance, ordering, billing, reconciliations, collections, account restructuring and account analysis.
• Assist Key Account Managers and Route Operations Managers with the management of key accounts.
• Research customer accounts, customer service and maintenance.
• Maintain and update files on manual and automated records.
• Resolve Key/National Account billing problems and make necessary account changes at the customer level; provide additional customer service support such as billing invoices, delivery receipts, service requests and other.
• Compose and type all correspondence incorporating diplomacy and strategy reflecting Company interests.
• Achieve monthly goals in account management and collections as set by management.
• Acquire and continuously update knowledge of products, service and computer skills.
August 2006 to April 2012
* Operate flights with the Department of Defense to fly soldiers to & from military bases
* Hold a (DOD) Geneva Convention ID Card for work purposes
* Trained on terrorism prevention and transportation security
* Instruct safety demonstration plus coordinate and manage public relations with passengers specified by the company and FAA regulations
* Provide leadership and direction to assist passengers safely in case of non-routine operations
* Demonstrates and maintains proficiency in emergency equipment use and emergency procedures
* Responsible for the orderly and expeditious evacuation of passengers and crew
* Provides emergency first aid as needed/required
* Performs pre-flight, thru-flight, and post-flight inspections of aircraft emergency and cabin equipment
* Operates aircraft systems and equipment; such as electrical, interphone, doors, and exits
* Supervises and performs loading and off-loading of passengers and baggage on aircraft
Mortgage Loan Closer
May 2004 to July 2006
* Proficient with numerous AUS Underwriting Systems
* Managed and approved critical documentation necessary for applicant file processing and closure
* Collected, analyzed and reported data for distribution to senior management and clients
* Analyzed all closed loan purchases, ensuring guidelines were met and all documents were in compliance
* Helped develop and revise current policies to expedite file processing
* Worked closely with Post Closing Department to ensure files had sufficient documentation for loan sale
* Handled numerous customer calls daily regarding loan information
November 2003 to May 2004
* Managed phones, voicemail and scheduling, ensuring all requirements are anticipated and met
* Responsible for scheduling meetings for all employees; escorts visitors to staff members' offices, along with provide hospitality service arrangements as requested by staff
* Compose and distribute inter-departmental memorandums (e-mail, documentary and voice) ensuring timely delivery and receipt of important information while at the time maintaining confidentiality
* Maintained perfect file records, ensuring important documents can be accessed quickly
Mortgage Loan CLoser
April 2002 to June 2003
* Responsible for making contact with borrower, broker, and other specified individuals to arrange the time and date for closing.
* Audited loan packages prior to shipping, verifying documents were in compliance with guidelines and fees were correct; Reviewed Hud1s, Title Commitments, Deeds & Appraisals checking for errors.
* Prepared & shipped closing instructions and documents required for closing; Shipped 15-20 loans per day.
June 2001 to April 2002
* Assisted assigned Loan Officers with all tasks related to mortgage loans and follow up with customers to collect all docs necessary to close loan
* Processed third party verifications of employment, rent, mortgage, deposits; ordered credit supplements for disputes including judgments and bankruptcies
* Process VA, FHA, and conventional loans; clear conditions; run Fannie Mae findings; Interface w/attorneys and loan officers to ensure all docs were in place prior to scheduling closing date (title, survey, appraisal, sales contract, good faith estimate, wire instructions, closing protection letter); Completed HUD-1; Updated 1003
* Reviewed and arranged file in proper stacking order prior to submitting to underwriting
May 2000 to June 2001
* Provide administrative/secretarial support for various departments/divisions such as answering telephones, assisting visitors and resolving a range of administrative problems and inquiries
* Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for supervisors
* Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents
* Responsible for making domestic and international travel arrangements for senior-level executives
* Organize, sort and assign mail distribution for all the employees
* Handled calls and promptly forwarded them to appropriate persons among 85 employees
Certificate of Completion
• Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Quick Books & Oracle.
• Proficient in Calyx Point, DU, LP & Doc Magic.
• Typing Certificate 40wpm
• Know entry level Accounting & Reconciliations
• Over 15 years customer service experience.
• 4 years in a Supervisory position over a small staff.
• 4 years Mortgage Loan Closing and One year Mortgage Loan Processing.
• 6 years in an Administrative Support position.