Aim to be associated with a Progressive Organization that gives me the scope to share my knowledge and skills in accordance with the latest trends and be a part of team that dynamically works towards the growth of organization and gives the satisfaction thereof. A challenging quality conscious position in Pharmaceutical Sector.
Jr.Executive in Marketing
Markets: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand & Indonesia
Sr.Executive in Marketing
Experience: 1 Year 6Months
Markets: Japan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, South East Asia and Korea,
• Responsible for managing various customer accounts.
• Daily interactions with various customers and follow up on the status of current projects and potential new projects.
• Providing samples, development quantities and commercial quantities as per customer's requirement.
• Follow up on the status of Approvals of samples provided, developmental quantities provided and current and future commercial quantities required.
• Daily interactions with various departments within the Organization (LEE and SMS ) to address various customer requirements and Customer clarifications.
• Accompanying customer to the plant during various customer audits.
• Payments collections in Domestic as well as exports.
• Meeting customers during their visits to the Company or during Pharma Events (CPHI etc) and proposing new molecules for development, negotiating prices etc.
• Exploring various business opportunities in the Domestic regions by Identifying various customers, Market Potential, Introducing the company and discussing various products of interests.
Packages: MS Office
B.Sc in Chemistry
Msc in Chemistry
• 'People' person - Have through the years been an extremely outgoing person, able to form and enjoy an excellent rapport with friends, customers and colleagues.
• Self-motivated -Set high standards for self with regards to my performance in my chosen and assigned job.
• Team player - A wholehearted approach to the tasks in hand and the ability to form close professional associations with colleagues, enables development of close knit team necessary for success.
• Adaptability - Quickly adapt to varied environs, thereby reducing the lead-time required by a new employee to learn and perform his/her current responsibility.
• Flexibility - An able to work long hours when the task in and requires it. The ability to be flexible enough for smooth and efficient flow/completion of work.