Sugar Land, TX
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), A + certified, Network + certified; Proficient troubleshooting, installation and repair for Microsoft Windows Server 2003, XP; Network routing architecture, Local and Wide area protocols, PC hardware and technology, network issues, IP addressing and Network Security, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; Ticketing portals include, Remedy(ITSM), Vantive and Genesis.
Technical Support Coordinator
2010 to Present
• Troubleshooting wireless voice and data over 3g and 4g coverage areas using MTAS (Network Switch) and MARS
• Mobile broadband support; wireless modems, MIFIs and Fivespots (Access points)
• Troubleshoot Email storage and delivery for both Corporate and POP, IMAP accounts
Technical Support Associate
2010 to 2010
• Transfer data from the internal ticketing portals into the Tower Vendor's ticketing system.
• Update Remedy tickets with email and data received back from the Tower Vendors, (IBM, BT and Vodafone).
• Resolve tickets received from Tower Vendors, including, cabling issues, subnet, DHCP scopes, DNS zones and Server issues.
Real Estate Agent
2006 to 2010
• Help tutor new agents into our Real Estate firm
• Bill out over $10000, in the months of February, March, April of 2007
• Closed on over 10 homes and apartments in February, March and April of 2007
Customer Service Advocate
2005 to 2006
• Submitted work orders through the network for technicians
• Calculated bill amounts, and credit received to inbound callers
• Implemented training course for new recruits
Member Service Representative
2000 to 2004
• Answering queries, problem solving, providing information on technical issues
• Troubleshoot connectivity problems for online customers; password recovery
• Ping NICs, ping TCP/IP protocol stack, checking layer one cabling issues
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Physics