Human Resource Manager
2006 to Present
• Develop strategy and plans for staff learning and development in line with organizational objectives.
• Conduct intensive recruiting and training for hired employees.
• Provide recommendations and support to top executive board.
• Plan and officiate quarterly meetings with department heads to help boost employee morale.
• Facilitate the design of learning solutions tailored to the business needs to improve business productivity.
• Manage the company's internal training school and corporate induction delivery.
• Develop incentive programs to enhance employee motivation.
• Prepare monthly reports (headcounts, training, and turnover).
• Drafted recruitment procedures, which created an increase in employment by 8% and 10% for the past 2 years.
• Reconcile staff time records and vacation days.
• Maintain employee files and records.
2003 to 2006
• Updated human resource files monthly to consistently document actions and reports.
• Maintained staff records.
• Prepared correspondence reports.
• Provided employees information on benefits, incentives, finance records.
• Organized and coordinated company social events and training programs for all employees.
• Assisted in the preparation of staff meetings and board meetings.
• Participated in special projects.
2001 to 2003
2000 to 2001
Customer Relations Officer
1999 to 2000
• Responsible for personnel matters of the branch staff.
• Assisted with Ad-hoc reports and audit query.
• Involved with marketing for public sector business.
• Supported and provided assistance to senior branch managers to ensure smooth flow of operations.
• Responsible for timely delivery of materials and equipments to branches.
• Coordinated correspondence to and from all branches.
• Raised and posted deal slip.
• Sourced FX funds.
• Responsible for inter-bank trading.
• Reconciled various accounts.
• Corresponded with customers regarding bank information.
• Directed incoming and outgoing calls.
• Assisted with company letters and mails.
• Responsible for customer inquiries.
BA in English/Art
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)