Essex Jct, VT
To seek employment in a position that I will be suited for, and to be a part of an organization where hard work will be rewarded and where career advancement will always be a possibility.
Qualifications of Summary
• 5 years experience in physical security; as well as performing duties such as Surveillance, monitoring, and tracking information for a variety of clients. Has led teams of up to 10 Security Officers on many different projects. Has extensive background experience in Public relations. Skilled in addressing communication barriers and solve issues that could lead to vulnerabilities and safety risks. Persuasive communicator with well developed presentation and negotiation skills
Has developed productive relationships; with colleagues; customers, and staff at all levels.
IBM, Essex Jct., Vt
• Roles are to help clients understand key security and privacy issues, risks, exposures and vulnerabilities using workshops and assessments and develop security and privacy programs to meet client's business needs. Duties are to architect secure solutions to address specific security and privacy requirements.
• Basic knowledge and understanding, and experience on a wide range of computing topics, including: networking, OS administration (Windows and Linux), database administration (SQLServer)
US Security Associates, South Burlington, VT
• Maintained security and safety of people and property in assigned areas of the building by patrolling areas on foot and enforcing property rules and regulations. Investigate and/or reports hazards, unusual or suspicious circumstances to Supervisor for correction or follow- up actions. Escorted people/property to desired destination when monies, documents or safety of property or persons are a concern.
RMI Security, Inc, Paramount, CA
• Provided Security services for Celebrities for VIP events, Personal protection / Special charity events. Worked numerous events such as Race to Erase MS benefit; Revlon Cancer Walk, Sports Spectacular, etc. Physical security included that of monitoring the premises of the events on foot or with the help of security cameras. Top priority was to ensure that everyone coming into the events had a legal right to be there and that everyone's conduct was in line with the establishment's policies and guidelines. Work closely with local Law enforcement.
Subcontracted out to numerous clients such as Academy of Motion Picture of Arts and Sciences, Hyatt Regency, Honda, PCS Security, ACE Security, Roosevelt Hotel, etc. for private events.
AMPAS, Beverly Hills, CA
• Roles are to protect the client, their guests and their property. Duties are to handle all necessary details to ensure the safety and protection of the clients needs and to meet all their expectations. The job includes that of providing the client with custom high visibility; a discreet approach to their event. All events such as Movie premieres, charity events and Private VIP events requires a lot of attention to detail and paying close attention to the surroundings during the event. This is to ensure that the client is getting the highest level of protection for themselves; their guests and their personal property.
PhD in Public Safety in Criminal Justice
2012 to 2016
Masters in Forensic Science
2010 to 2012
BS in Crime Scene Investigation
2007 to 2009
Associates in Criminal Justice
2006 to 2007