Salt Lake City, UT
Looking for Career Opportunities
October 2013 to Present
Human Resource Manager; Office Manager/Executive Assistant to CEO
September 2008 to October 2013
Primary point of contact for all Human Resource and Payroll functions.
● Direct and facilitate the open enrollment process; create and update benefits communication and open enrollment materials.
● Administer benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, COBRA, 401(k) plan and Leaves of Absence program.
● Work with brokers to analyze benefit costs, trends and identify drivers of cost.
● Ensure all monthly benefit bills are audited, reconciled and processed on time.
● Administer payroll changes, i.e. new hires, transfers, promotions, separations, etc. using Paychex payroll system.
● Process bi-weekly company payroll.
● Organize and distribute payroll checks, provide customer service and respond in a timely manner to employees payroll related issues and inquiries.
● Source candidates utilizing a wide variety of resources, qualify potential candidates for open positions, consultation with hiring managers, and schedule interviews internally.
● Onboard new employees.
● Create and implement several successful year round internship programs partnering with local universities.
● Manage and implement various new and revised human resource policies and procedures.
● Maintain all employee records.
● Compile a variety of HR and Payroll reports.
● Maintain a high level of initiative and strong follow through.
● Spearheaded closing three out of state offices, and relocation of corporate headquarters, i.e. sale office furniture, hired moving company, designed new office furniture, space planning, hired contractors and oversaw office build outs.
● Provided administrative support to Chief Executive Officer.
● Coordinate company sponsored parties and other morale boosting activities for employees.
● Oversee ordering for equipment and all office supplies.
September 2008 to January 2011
Assist in various special event operations
2009 to 2010
for the NCAA including tour operations and corporate hospitality parties.
Intern Equipment Manager
July 2007 to July 2008
Supported Head Equipment Manager in daily equipment management operations. Tasks included:
- Purchasing, apparel design, equipment customizations, managing student works, office/administrative duties.
● Oversaw $330,000 in Adidas budgets and ensured compliance with the UCLA-Adidas contact.
● Organized team logistics for all games, bowls, and playoff travel.
● Implemented an accounting system to ensure all college athletes would receive their lettermen awards in a timelier manner.
Bachelor of Science in Sports Management
Microsoft Office Business (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio), Paychex HR Online (HRIS), Paychex Preview Payroll Software, Paychex Time and Labor Online