Highland Village, TX
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Cloud IT Infrastructure Project Manager, IBM Cloud
2014 to 2016
• Interface with Cloud Managed Service (CMS) software development team using agile on implementation cycles of established epics for service delivery of global code release testing, staging, deployment, end to end (E2E) validation and final status reports to management.
• Performed project management on selected information systems code compliance upgrades, consisting of 93 legacy cloud storage devices, resulting in a 50% year to year increase across 4 major legacy data centers and procurement of host servers.
• Lead CMS storage team on information gathering, planning and development for delivering 50 patch advisories for pre and post upgrade activities.
• Establish and develop scheduling activities for global cross-functional team to support AIX/Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems platforms for pre and post code upgrades.
Executive Project Manager
2002 to 2016
• Conducted reviews and approvals of initial and level move packages of Senior Level (Expert) and Executive Level (Thought Leader) candidates. Criteria reviewed was based on candidates' application of project budget, financials, scope, methodology, risk, communication and change management.
• Interviewed candidates to ascertain their full understanding, knowledge and demonstration of the key areas required for certified project manager on project financials, budget, scope, risk, communications, change management, methodologies and overall project controls.
• Facilitated consensus board meetings consisting of 15 - 20 certified board executive members for final evaluation of PM certification approval.
TLE Event Project Manager
2003 to 2010
Managed Project Management Office (PMO) for overall functions of IBM's virtual worldwide Technical Leadership Exchange (TLE) conference. Provide documentation for key strategic topics for IBM Smarter Planet, Broadband, Smart Grid, Healthcare, Business Acumen, and leadership initiatives.
email@example.com | 972.898.4316 |
IBM Corporation )
• Provided program coordination of event speakers, topic selection, planning, and logistics. Conducted post event review to document key performance indicators and gather data for process improvements. Developed and managed session schedule, key milestones, change management, technical instructions and communications for 325 sessions.
• Led content and selection committee process for over 3,600 abstracts (white papers) for key topics and qualified speakers.
Senior Project Manager
2003 to 2003
Managed PMO of seven Qwest Cyber Centers including developing business strategy, project governance, develop strategic partnerships with general contractors and vendors, policies, project specifications, financial information, project schedules, project changes, risk management and monthly reports to stakeholders.
BS in Construction Management
Associates in Architectural Engineering
• Project Management
• Change Management
• Project Planning
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Project
• Leadership Skills
• Problem Management
• Risk Management
• Issue Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Information Management
• Communication Skills
• Project Documentation
• Financial Management
• Vendor Management