Summary of Qualifications
January 2010 to Present
• Develops and/or maintains computer applications, including documents, forms, spreadsheets, charts, graphics, presentations, and databases. Establishes and maintains supervisor and/or business group filing system for business records. May provide back-up administrative support to other business groups or company executives.
• Corresponds and maintains positive and effective relationships with internal personnel, outside agencies, vendors, and other organizations. Handles a variety of information requests, and gives and takes messages for supervisor and business group.
• Utilizing appropriate judgment, opens, reviews, and routes mail; handles and composes administrative correspondence, such as emails, letters, memos, reports, and summaries, including some of a sensitive nature. Transcribes meeting notes, business documentation, and handwritten information, and proofs documents. Processes confidential information and documents, and handles confidential matters with discretion.
• Coordinates business travel arrangements, including itinerary, registration, transportation, and accommodations. Arranges and coordinates internal and external meetings, including meeting materials, facility, equipment, and technology arrangements.
• Assists supervisor and business group to achieve company financial goals by scrutinizing expenditures for errors and/or identifying avenues to reduce expenses. Processes invoices, vouchers, requisitions, and expense reports for supervisor and business group.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
• High Stress
• Data Entry
• 50 WPM • Call Center
• Meets Deadlines
• Data Base Software
• Deductive Reasoning
• Interpersonal Skills
Corporate Administrative Assistant
September 2013 to December 2013
July 2011 to November 2011
May 2010 to December 2010
o Associates of Applied Science Degree in Administrative Professional
2010 to 2013
Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher