To obtain a position in a field, where I can apply my technical skills to become a productive member of a team.
Image Processing Rep
September 2011 to Present
Responsibilities: responsible for scanning all paperwork that is received by athenahealth so that it is posted on Athenanet.
Support Technician CI Medical Norton, MA
Responsibilities: Responsible for mixing the inks that are printed on the medical products. I also set up the machines, maintain, and also troubleshoot the pad printing machinery on a daily basis.
Sign Production Associate Adventure Advertising Rockport, ME
Responsibilities: Responsible for running 54" Roland Printer and Anajet Direct to Garment machines, along with maintenance. Ordering vinyl / materials. All inside shop production which includes weeding, vinyl applications, and vehicle wrap, etc. Design using Illustrator CS5.
November 2007 to March 2008
Responsibilities: Prepare work station, make sure trailers arrive/leave on time, prepare trailer paperwork, and make sure workers maintain safe work habits.
Account Manager Bank Of America Belfast, ME
Responsibilities: responsible for assisting Bank of America credit card and/or consumer loan customers who are experiencing financial stress.
May 2003 to August 2006
Responsibilities: Prepare food orders, maintain restaurant, process customer orders, and handle cash transactions.
February 2005 to February 2005
Responsibilities: Entry-level training in the use of DocuTech and CLC digital reproduction equipment.
August 2004 to September 2004
Skills & Abilities: • Work well independently, as well as on a team.
• Follow directions; complete tasks carefully and on time.
• Well organized, efficient, and productive.
• Well developed skills in Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft
Word, word processing, spreadsheets, and graphic presentations.
• Entry level computer skills in desktop publishing, database design, web page design, PDA programming, Visual Basic programming, digital photography techniques, digital image conversion, help desk, and design principles.
• Trained in the use of Digital Imaging Systems, Mac and PC Platforms, Color Laser Copier, MS Office Applications, Windows Operating Systems.
•Θ IC3 Certified, MOUS Certified
•Ρ Trained in providing Technical Support by having 2 years of Help Desk.
Internet Explorer, Netscape, Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Imageready, Mac Operating Systems, Windows Operating Systems
Equipment: Scanner, Digital Camera, Color Laser Printer, Storage Devices, USB Devices, CD-RW Devices, Routers