To obtain long-term employment with a well established organization where I may fully utilize my skills and abilities while opening new doors that will allow career development and growth.
November 2010 to Present
• Continuously achieving internal goals for data entry position.
• Exceeding accuracy expectations for order and presentation scheduling.
• Working with specific individuals to establish work guidelines and profiles.
• Flexibility to work within very demanding scheduling rotation.
• Open to necessary business changes in working environment.
Licensing Support Clerk
August 1999 to December 2009
• Responsible for accurate and timely data entry for new agent appointments.
• Perform general office support in licensing and contracting departments, as needed.
• Conduct follow-up and website research projects for administration and management teams.
• Coordinated daily and monthly activity reporting.
• Successfully met expectations for accuracy, speed, and productivity.
• High-speed, accurate data entry
• Assertive, self-motivated, goal-oriented, organized and efficient.
• Recognizes importance of being team-oriented and self-motivated.
• Telephone, computer, and office organizational skills
• Familiarity with web research techniques and applications.
• Familiarity with industry software programs, such as CRM, et al.