Independent Manufactures Representative
October 2005 to October 2006
closed. I negotiated a license contract with Cardiac Science
For 1 year term to market/ distribute their products.
* Sales and Marketing Manager
* Developed Market Place
* Identified market niche
* Traveled throughout the Northeast sold defibulators
* Scheduled all appointment
In person presentations on our pharmacy capabilities
October 2005 to May 2006
Identified target markets for the need of infusion services, development and education
In the market on Regional Anesthesia, and negotiation of expired and/ or new contracts
* In person presentations on our pharmacy capabilities
* Developed the concept of Regional Anesthesia in the marketplace
* To surgeons; ortho, spine, podiatry and pain management doctors.
* Negotiated contracts with the Niagara County Health Department
* territories from Niagara County to PA line
Market Manager for wholesaler
October 2002 to April 2004
* Extensive travel throughout Northeast to introduce CRM
* Scheduled all appointments and lunches to present, and educate hospital
* staff on CRM machine (Cardiac Rythmic Module)
* Performed Demonstrations in Critical Care and Step Down Units
* Indentify and prospect all leads and end users of module
Regional Sales Manager
February 1995 to September 2002
* Trained and hired all sales team pertaining to the Northeast
* Responsible for the team and individual quotas, ongoing
* Extensive travel 80%; includes cold calling, presentations,
* Scheduling both initial appointments and follow up * Reported to the Board of Directors and CEO of both overseas
operation and USA
* Prepared all materials for continuing education in our industry and sales updates, techniques, and guidance for our weekly
sales meeting in home office
* Prepared all materials for presentations to the board at annual
Chief Executive Officer & Owner
2002 to 2002
Product development and manufacturing company that provides product and services to Aerospace, Defense, and Biomedical industries.
Chief Executive Officer & Owner
Personally responsible for product conceptualization, development and launch;
Market segmentation and analysis; administrative, operations, human resource and financial management as well as handled the business development, sales and marketing.
* Developed the company form and idea/concept into a successful full
* Capabilities manufacturing company that has both national and
* Sales Growth to $660K 22 accounts
* Recently sold the company to a larger and more diverse manufacturing firm.
* Created a sales channel to include value added resellers and distributors.
* Developed other engineered inventions and perfected them for the market.
* Secured all new and existing accounts.
* Oversight of quality control, inspection and compliance.
Bachelors of Science
BS in Organizational Management and Marketing
Granted US Governement Patent for the invention of The Thomas Steady Arm 1988
Nominated award for "invention of the year" by the Niagara Patent Law Association
Awarded top "2" world wide in the company for Val Morgan Cinema Adversting 1996-1999
Awarded "Women of Excellence in Business " by the National Association of Women in Business 2007
Nominated "Athena Award " 2009 by the Buffalo Niagara Partnership