South Burlington, VT
2011 to Present (5 years, 6 months)
• Experienced in managing multiple projects
• Hired managed and supervised workers
• Deck construction
• Framing and drywall
2005 to 2007 (2 years)
• Managed retail remodeling
• Large scale brand name store renovation and remodeling, includes: Best Buy, CVS, Limited Brands, Shopco and Nike.
2004 to 2005 (1 year)
• Commercial and residential projects
• Steel and wood framing
• Drywall and finishing
2001 to 2004 (3 years)
• Castle Farms Project: Supervised team of laborers
• Hired as sub-contractor specializing in exterior trim work and crown moldings
• Castle Farms Project was a multi-million dollar restoration project of an over-100 year
Old farm complex converted into a concert/wedding venue
• Professional manager and carpenter with 20 years of experience in all phases of construction and renovation.
• Skilled plasterer (lime mix)
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, strong math skills.
• Experienced with finishing carpentry
• Framing, with both wood and metal studs
• Drywall installation
• Hanging kitchen cabinets/installing doors
• Experienced in all phases of plumbing - copper-no-hub - P.V.C.
• Tile installer, both ceramic and marble
• Electrical skill's, both basic and running line's
• Fluent in reading, writing and speaking both English and Spanish
• Excellent attention to detail.