To obtain a challenging position within a company that allows growth and opportunity, which allows me to continue to develop my skills
Basic of Skills:forklift certified
• Team player
• Can work quickly and accurately without sacrificing quality or safety
• Able to interact and work well with all types of personalities
• Problem solve and prioritize tasks
• Strict attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Can work from verbal and written instructions, sketches and blue prints
• Maintain tools and equipment per manufactures guidelines
• Perform carpentry modifications, alterations and construction - related additions by determining methods, procedures, equipment and materials best suited for the job being preformed
• Install and construct framing and finish work, concrete forms, floors, dry wall, windows and door frames, Basic plumbing and electrical work.
Maintenance tech 2
November 2012 to November 2013
Apartment turnovers,light plumbing duties such as toilet installations,sink,faucet repair.installed hood ranges,ceiling fans.drywall repairs and plugs and switches replacements.some carpenter duties and all basic maintanance duties based on the demands of the tenant
May 2012 to October 2013
light framing duties,drywall installation,restores wall panels and set up store racks for merchandising.
August 2012 to December 2012
Usage of hydrolic jacks,cutt studs and apply blocking for foundation lifting.Restud walls based on required height.usage of band saws,circular saws,roto hammers and other power equiptment.
January 2012 to March 2012
operate forklift,staging freight for required destinations.scanned product to ship out,shrink wrap product and load outbound trucks.
July 2009 to November 2011
Performed all basic carpentry duties. Light framing, drywall, pick work, renovation of exterior and interior.
December 2009 to March 2010
Performed basic carpentry on construction site. Install residential equipment and material. Drywall, paint, cut beams, build walls, concrete pouring, flagging, demolition, form work and clean-up
March 2008 to May 2009
Light plumbing and electrical work, appliance installation, painting, patch work, framing, exterior/interior finish, window and door installation, light switches, fans, fixtures, trim work, furniture repair, tile installation, stucco, plaster drywall.
February 2005 to May 2008
Fork lift operator, stocked merchandise, handled shipping and receiving,
Quality control technician
March 2003 to March 2004
Maintained the accuracy of inbound freight being received by the processor, ensured count is correct prior to shipping. Motivated processor to keep productivity at a high standard.
Forklift trained and certified