To obtain a challenging position within a company that allows growth and opportunity, which allows me to continue to develop my skills
Basic of Skills:forklift certified
• Team player
• Can work quickly and accurately without sacrificing quality or safety
• Able to interact and work well with all types of personalities
• Problem solve and prioritize tasks
• Strict attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Can work from verbal and written instructions, sketches and blue prints
• Maintain tools and equipment per manufactures guidelines
• Perform carpentry modifications, alterations and construction - related additions by determining methods, procedures, equipment and materials best suited for the job being preformed
• Install and construct framing and finish work, concrete forms, floors, dry wall, windows and door frames, Basic plumbing and electrical work.
in home care worker
February 2014 to Present
Help dress and cook meals for clients,daily housecleaning and also take client on outings.
Helping the disable is a great deal to me.i enjoy helping those who cannot help themselves.
Maintenance tech 2
November 2011 to November 2013
Apartment turnovers,light plumbing duties such as toilet installations,sink,faucet repair.installed hood ranges,ceiling fans.drywall repairs and plugs and switches replacements.some carpenter duties and all basic maintanance duties based on the demands of the tenant
Carpenter on call
May 2010 to October 2012
light framing duties,drywall installation,restores wall panels and set up store racks for merchandising.
January 2012 to March 2012
operate forklift,staging freight for required destinations.scanned product to ship out,shrink wrap product and load outbound trucks.
March 2008 to May 2010
Light plumbing and electrical work, appliance installation, painting, patch work, framing, exterior/interior finish, window and door installation, light switches, fans, fixtures, trim work, furniture repair, tile installation, stucco, plaster drywall.
December 2009 to March 2010
Performed basic carpentry on construction site. Install residential equipment and material. Drywall, paint, cut beams, build walls, concrete pouring, flagging, demolition, form work and clean-up
February 2005 to May 2008
Fork lift operator, stocked merchandise, handled shipping and receiving,
Forklift trained and certified