To obtain a challenging position within a company that allows growth and opportunity, which allows me to continue to develop my skills
Basic of Skills:forklift certified
• Team player
• Can work quickly and accurately without sacrificing quality or safety
• Able to interact and work well with all types of personalities
• Problem solve and prioritize tasks
• Strict attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Can work from verbal and written instructions, sketches and blue prints
• Maintain tools and equipment per manufactures guidelines
• Perform carpentry modifications, alterations and construction - related additions by determining methods, procedures, equipment and materials best suited for the job being preformed
• Install and construct framing and finish work, concrete forms, floors, dry wall, windows and door frames, Basic plumbing and electrical work.
December 2014 to Present
Responsible for timekeeping,scheduling,ordering supplies.Coming in contact with outside vendors to complete work needed.Working hands on with techs to complete apartment turnovers and routine/ preventive maintenance duties. Also discuss capital improvements based on the
needs of the site. Efficient in Outlook365, Bostonpost and ADP.
Great impact to the company in little time. Buillt a very productive team of techs that has become very valuble assets to the company
Basic supervisional skills
Senior Maintenance Technician
July 2012 to December 2014
Complete work orders,preventive maintenance duties,apartment turnovers,janitorial duties and help with upcoming projects.
I 've had a great impact at this job,by performing at a high level.
I've demonstrated my ability and experience in carpentry,plumbing,and electrical.also work as a porter/janitorial when needed.
Maintenance tech 2
November 2011 to November 2013
Apartment turnovers,light plumbing duties such as toilet installations,sink,faucet repair.installed hood ranges,ceiling fans.drywall repairs and plugs and switches replacements.some carpenter duties and all basic maintanance duties based on the demands of the tenant
Carpenter on call
May 2010 to October 2012
light framing duties,drywall installation,restores wall panels and set up store racks for merchandising.
March 2009 to May 2012
Light plumbing and electrical work, appliance installation, painting, patch work, framing, exterior/interior finish, window and door installation, light switches, fans, fixtures, trim work, furniture repair, tile installation, stucco, plaster drywall.
December 2008 to March 2010
Performed basic carpentry on construction site. Install residential equipment and material. Drywall, paint, cut beams, build walls, concrete pouring, flagging, demolition, form work and clean-up
February 2005 to May 2008
Fork lift operator, stocked merchandise, handled shipping and receiving,