Experienced Facilities Contract coordinator and certified Assistant Facilities Security Officer with a positive can do attitude. Strong commitment to safety, quality and client satisfaction. A commitment to protect national security interest and intellectual property. A devotion to continuously improving processes and procedures with Lean manufacturing principles. Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, clients and executives.
Assistant to Facilities Security Officer
2009 to Present
for IBM Government security programs.
• Process individuals requiring back ground clearances using Jpas, E-qip, Finger printing, security briefing of new applicants and debriefings.
• Assist IBM Security department with providing security for Government Officials, corporate officers and special guests.
2008 to Present
Responsible for oversight of Manpower Inc, Compass Group and Pitney Bowes contracts.
• Manage third party vendor contracts to ensure contract deliverables are met and Company interests are maintained.
• Monitor vendor compliance and oversee daily activities, including but not limited to, staffing, monitoring and responding to customer complaints and on-site inspections.
• Serve as primary liaison between IBM Management and vendors.
• Interface with contract buyer on compliance issues and plans for corrective action.
• Facilitate and participate in Business Service Department audits.
• Present Business Services results and activity to Executive Management.
Chemical Technician Specialist
1997 to 2008
Responsible for distributing chemicals throughout the plant and ensuring compliance with safety & departmental procedures.
• Served as backup to the department's chemical analyzer.
• Additional responsibilities included; warehousing, hazardous waste shipping and support.
• Maintained Chemical Delivery Center Department procedures, manifest and bill of ladings for Audit readiness.
1995 to 1997
Responsible for operating chemical mechanical polish and brush clean tools.
1992 to 1995
Managed poultry processing plant.
• Responsible for overseeing daily production of poultry products.
• Interfaced with Federal Meat inspector.
• Responsible for product ordering and dept safety training.
• Interfaced with management, sales and customers.
2001 to 2002
1985 to 1989
Microsoft Windows XP, Excel, Word, Power Point, SAP, Brite, Hyperion/Brio, Jpas, E-qip.