Currently seeking a career opportunity in Telecommunications utilizing my professional skills as a Builder/Field Technician with extensive and diverse experience in GSM/OPTICAL side of Nortel maintenance and installation with a solid track record.
Field Technician & Integrator
September 2012 to Present
Responsible for maintaining, configuring and trouble-shooting multiple product type telecommunication networks under minimal supervision
• Installation and Integration support of LMPT, and LBBP boards (LTE Boards)
• Installation of RF Splitter in order to divide the signal between LTE and existing Wimax network.
• Installation of UPEU and run new power from UPEU in the BBU to the exisiting Power Boss and Valair components.
• Installation of Cat-5 cable, Fan Unit, DC Fuse and did ATP testing.
• Performed power and grounding installations, power verification and equipment power-up
• Closeout documentation filled out appropriately and pictures taken of work for inspection.
• Integration support and troubleshooting of network components.
July 2008 to September 2012
• AT&T 2012 Builder Certification training requirements for 2012 are current.
• Install Passport Frames, Equipment, Fiber optical/ power cabling, and Ethernet cabling.GSM Side: Install Media Gateways, BSCs, TCUs, PCUSNs, DRSSs, DMSs, and CISMs.
• Optical Side: OME6500, OM5200, OMX Optical Monitor, CPL shelves and equipment, Cisco 7609 Routers, Telex Rectifiers D/C and 220 A/C.
• AT&T TP76300, Supplier Awareness and Ask Yourself 2010 Certificate.
• AT&T Ericsson Badge.
• Upgrading RNC Texas Southwest Ring for Time Warner.
August 2007 to July 2008
• Installed Passport Frames
• Installed Equipment/ Fiber Optics and Power UP
• Optical Side of Nortel Equipment: OME6500, OMX, CPL Shelves, 7609 Cisco Router, Rectifier D/C and 220 A/C.
July 2007 to August 2007
Installed Cable, Phone, and Internet.
Field Installer II
June 2006 to July 2007
Installed BTS Equipment for upgrading cell sites, surge protectors, MFRMs, MPANs, PAMs, DPMs, CEM Cards, and DOMs.
• Upgrading sites in Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma.
• Builder Tech wireless certified
December 2004 to May 2006
• Building media and Operation Command Centers supporting US MI
STATE DEPARTMENT, US MARSHALL, BLACK WATER and CIA
• Certified Installer for GSM, UMTS, CDMA and Optical side. Under minimum supervision of STL (site team leader).
• Knowledgeable performance tasks:
• Align, level and anchor frames and equipment.
• Read Floor Plans for cable routing and termination.
• Ethernet, test-run and terminate.
• Fiber Optic grading and inspection.
• Fiber Optic level testing.