September 1991 to Present
• Maintained premises of schools in clean and orderly condition.
• Cleaned rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways and locker rooms and other work areas.
• Swept, scrubbed, waxed and polished floors, using brooms and mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
• Maintained lighting fixtures, bathroom fixtures and general repairs.
• Vacuumed rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
• Dusted furniture and equipment.
• Polished metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
• Washed walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels and sills..
• Emptied wastebaskets and garbage receptacles
• Transported trash and waste to disposal area.
• Replenished bathroom supplies.
• Maintained grounds, trimming trees, cutting grass