Food Services Management professional with broad experience in restaurant and resort café operations. Adept at maximizing bottom line profits. Strong leadership, team development and customer service skills in achieving operational efficiency, excellent safety records, customer and employee satisfaction.
2007 to Present
Managed all areas of food service operations including monthly / annual budgets of $1.9M, P&L, Safety, Human Resources, Staff development and training of 45 employees.
• Increased sales 8% over plan in 2011.
• Implemented Safety policy and procedures resulting in zero guest and employee injuries 2007 - 2012.
• Met quarterly and annual financial goals consistently.
• Elevated guest satisfaction through improved restaurant appearance and cleanliness.
• Grew sales by cultivating local liaisons with schools, clubs and organizations.
1996 to 2007
Managed food service operations for Sweetwater Café, the hotel's 24 hour venue. Directed and supported 4 managers and 140 employees. Annual revenue peaked at $10M.
• Maintained 2% annual growth and profit.
• Created market wine program with results that topped market.
• Decreased costs and added sustainability by transitioning from paper napkins and placemats to linen.
• Designed and implemented systems minimizing loss of china, silverware and glassware.
• Engineered an award winning menu.
BS in Business Administration