San Jose, CA
Pursuing full-time position to expand, utilize, and gain valuable job experiences and acquire new abilities and knowledge.
Quality Assurance Inspector
January 2013 to Present
• Follow specific procedures such as reading blueprints, pilot builds, safety procedure, and assembly procedures, to ensure quality is met on daily basis.
• Feedbacks to technicians and engineers for any peculiar issues that compromise integrity and quality of the products.
• Use MES (Manufacturers Execution System) for uploading data to write any type of report and spreadsheet such as hourly input, consumption report, work in process, and any other report needed.
• Production line clearance and auditing from BOM (bill of materials) before starting the line.
• Incoming, work in process, and outgoing inspection and audit of the production line.
• Testing samples from the line for process monitoring.
• Able to use any type of tools and equipment for inspection such as x-ray, calipers, force gauge, volt meter, microscope, etc. and audit tools for maintenance such as calibration.
• Archive and organize all QA files such as downtime logs, preflight checklists etc.
• Strong data entry skills with high accuracy.
• Create first article for every shipment.
• Final inspection prior to shipping.
• Create NCMR (Non-conforming materials review) for rejected parts and assembled materials to prepare for MRB (materials review board).
• Do physical inventory and scrap materials after MRB.
• ISO 9001, 14001, ESD and 5s trained employee.
Quality/Master Control Operator
January 2010 to January 2012
• Run QA tools and answer key quality questions about images.
• Data entry key metadata and other information as requested with very high accuracy.
• Identify and tag different elements of material assigned.
• Identify critical problems with images, and categorizes for fixes.
• Provide feedback and suggestions for improving application tools.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry.
• Familiarity with basic structure of books.
• Familiarity with computer programs, including different operating systems.
• Assist and train new employees and other coworkers that are new to the programs.
Undergraduate in Computer Science/Computer Information System
2014 to 2014
2004 to 2007
• Ability to self-manage, self-motivate and efficient time management. Detail-oriented, goal oriented, organize, and dependable. Can adapt to new environments quickly and willing to learn.
• Ability to learn new software proficiently and utilize new skill efficiently.
• Proficient in any operating system. Able to work with different software such as Microsoft office and QuickBooks etc. (excel, word, spreadsheet, Photoshop, etc.)
• Planning and scheduling. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to follow instructions carefully and make decisions without supervisions and able to work as a team.
• Ability to use different tools and machines necessary to work.
• Follow proper safety work procedures to ensure safe working environment.
• Provide excellent customer service and capable of multitasking.
• Can type up to 80 wpm and use 10 key.