San Jose, CA
Pursuing full-time position to expand, utilize, and gain valuable job experiences and acquire new abilities and knowledge.
August 2012 to February 2013
Shipping and receiving:
• Verifying orders - Barcoding items and double-checking the right part numbers and right amount products in an order.
• Manifesting - Checking the right carriers and the right timeline for arrival to different for different geographic location.
• Labeling, packaging, and palletizing items according to customer's preferences.
• Help load all the finished orders to assigned carrier.
January 2012 to July 2012
• Able to lift up to 50+ lbs. simultaneously.
• Prioritize orders by ship date and prioritize rush orders.
• Able to produce certain amount of products/goods to a projected amount of time.
• Check Daily inventory and keep track products. (storing and pulling products from inventory)
• Ability to work with different machines printing machines such as iron press, T-shirt printer, mug press etc.
• Proper packaging for all finished products according to customer's preferences.
Quality/Master Control Operator
January 2010 to January 2012
Run QA tools and answer key quality questions about images.
• Data enter key metadata and other information as requested with high accuracy.
• Identify and tag different elements of material assigned.
• Identify critical problems with images, and categorizes for fixes.
• Provide feedback and suggestions for improving application tools.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry.
• Familiarity with basic structure of books.
• Familiarity with computer programs, including browsers and other common online tools.
• Assist and train new employees and other coworkers that are new to the programs.
G.E.D. in Accounting
G.E.D. in Accounting
2009 to 2011
2004 to 2007
• Ability to self-manage, self-motivate and efficient time management. Detail-oriented, goal oriented, organize, and dependable. Can adapt to new environments quickly and willing to learn.
• Ability to learn new software proficiently and utilize new skill efficiently.
• Proficient in any operating system. Able to work with different software such as Microsoft office and QuickBooks etc. (excel, word, spreadsheet, Photoshop, etc.)
• Planning and scheduling. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to follow instructions carefully and make decisions without supervisions and able to work as a team.
• Ability to use different tools and machines necessary to work.
• Follow proper safety work procedures to ensure safe working environment.
• Provide excellent customer service and capable of multitasking.
• Can type up to 80 wpm and use 10 key.