To obtain a position with your company where I can utilize my customer service skills.
October 2009 to Present
• Work as a freelance esthetician for special skincare events.
Counter Manager for Skincare lines
October 2008 to Present
M.D. Skincare, Kinerase, Erno Laszlo, Elemis, & Osmotics
• Schedule appointments for skincare consultations and mini-facials.
• Perform skincare consultations in which I listen attentively to the skincare concerns of a wide spectrum of clients, analyze skin, and suggest products that will help improve the condition of their skin, compliment
their skin characteristics and enhance their appearance.
• Perform mini-facials suited to the special skincare concerns of the client.
• Promote BOL (Beauty on Location) Events, which entails sending out special invitations, phone campaigning, and follow-ups.
• Keep track of inventory and place replenishment orders.
• Perform new product demonstrations on clients.
• Develop relationships with other counter managers for cross-selling ability.
December 2010 to April 2011
• Perform facials, waxing, body treatments, and consultative selling
November 2009 to March 2010
• Perform facials, waxing, body treatments, and consultative selling.
Sales Associate, Women's Shoe Department
May 2004 to September 2008
• Achieved Pacesetter status for three consecutive years (2005-2008).
• Kept up to date with current fashion trends to better assist a wide spectrum of clientele with their search.
• Kept up to date with the latest innovations in various shoe brands and designs to both inform and make suggestions to clients based on their specific needs.
• Developed a professional rapport with regular clients and served as their personal shopper both within and outside of the shoe department.
• Won various in-store sales contests designed to increase sales of a particular brand.
February 2008 to October 2008
Qualifications I have acquired the knowledge and ability to perform:
• Facial and body treatments
• Face and body waxing
• Make-up application
• Consultative selling
• Chemical peels