• Developed a strong expertise in programming and planning, interior architecture, accessible design, AutoCAD drawing, along with coordination of the architectural and engineering disciplines.
• Excellent comprehension skills and the ability to quickly grasp what the client wants and requires and to translate those wants and requirements into tangible designs within the specified budget.
• Mastered the ability to maintain a calm and cool composure under pressurizing and stressful situations.
• Developed existing conditions drawings from field measurements and original drawings.
• Produced and coordinated drawing packages for existing conditions through construction documents.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients and employees of the company from each and every branch and level.
• Strong background in commercial projects, residential projects and government projects.
April 2013 to Present
• Devoted to exceed customer expectations in areas of customer service and hospitality.
• Demonstrated the ability to grow sales through strong customer relationships.
• Trained to use 3-D design software to help customers design their customized furniture and plan the layout of their homes.
• Provided inventive in-home decorating suggestions; making design, furniture and colors come together in the customer’s home and giving them different options to choose from.
Interior Architect and Construction Manager
March 2011 to October 2011
• Involvement in projects from inception to completion and actively involved in design development along with value added inputs.
• Dealing with clients, discussing and making a note their requirements, preparing concept drawings, sketches, presentation boards etc for client meetings.
• Extensively worked on presentation drawings, tender drawings, working drawings and shop drawings.
• Actively involved in generating Bills of Quantities and FF&E documents, Project Planning and Scheduling, Cost Control, Procurement Tracking, Construction monitoring, close out management.
• Supervised all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities.
• Identifying & developing alternate vendor source for achieving cost effective purchase of equipment, accessories & timely delivery so as to minimize project cost.
Crowne Plaza Hotel , Crowne Plaza Hotel Extension, Ministry of Electricity & Water, Najaf Hotel, Fauchon Restaurants, Public Authority for Applied Education and Training Campuses.
August 2008 to August 2009
• Collaborated with clients and contractors and layouts for remodel and new construction projects.
• Contributed to the design development along with involvement in generating Photoshop renderings, sample boards and mood boards for client presentations.
• Worked and reviewed working, tender and shop drawings for shell/core and interior architectural finishes and assemblies.
• Major contribution in preparing FF&E documents, specs sheets, bills of quantities along with other construction documents required for pricing and bidding for important projects.
• Assessed and answered general contractor Requests for Information
• Coordinated various design teams as well as managed the onsite work force, to execute and deliver the projects on time and as per client needs.
Crowne Plaza Extension, NAS Lounge & Business Center, Laila Galleria Spa, Shabestan Restaurant
July 2006 to November 2006
• Provided architectural support to the lead architect in the design, selection, coordination, and detailing of architectural materials and systems.
• Performed redline changes and revisions.
• Assisted in the streamlining the architectural design process from conceptual design through overall completion of projects.
• Assisted with contract administration responsibilities.
• Made concept models and Photoshop renderings for client presentations.
MSc Management in Construction
January 2009 to January 2010
Bachelors of Architecture
January 2003 to January 2008
AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Pertmaster (Primavera) & Google Sketchup